Prerana Scholarship 2023-24 Apply Online: The Prerana Scholarship is also implemented by the Government of Odisha to help students after class 12th. So that the students of Odisha state can get the education to shape their future without worrying about any financial problems.
Yes, here Odisha government is giving a good opportunity to the students. So here we have complete information about this scholarship i.e. here are all the eligibility criteria to get it.
Prerana Scholarship 2023-24 Apply Online
|Scholarship From||Odisha Govt|
|Last date to apply||Update Soon|
|Official website to apply||https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/website/home|
|More information contact||Helpline numbers are as follows: 155335,1800-345-6770. |
Can be contacted through email id :firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s know the complete information about what documents are required, what is the last date to apply for this.
Prerana Scholarship Eligiblity
In this Prerana Scholarship given by the Government of Odisha, they have divided into four types.
|1.||Post Matric Scholarship for SC|
|2.||Post Matric Scholarship for ST|
|3.||Post Matric Scholarship for OBC/SEBC|
|4.||Post Matric Scholarship for EBC etc.|
They are Post Matric Scholarship for SC, Post Matric Scholarship for ST, Post Matric Scholarship for OBC/SEBC, Post Matric Scholarship for EBC etc. Let’s know complete information about all these topics.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC Eligibility criteria
An applicant or student applying for this one scholarship must have permanent residence in the state of Odisha.
- Secondly, here the annual income of the family should be less than 2.5 lakhs. Similarly, the applicant or student should be pursuing education in a Government or Government Recognized Private College.
- Further, the student or applicant applying for this should be doing post matriculation studies under any courses i.e. Semester 1,2,3 or 4 group here.
Post Matric Scholarship for ST Eligibility criteria
- Same procedure is followed here also. This means that the annual income of the applicant or the student’s family should be less than 2.5 lakhs.
- Similarly secondly the student or applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Odisha.
- Thirdly, the student or applicant should be pursuing education in a Government College or a Government Recognized Private College.
- Lastly, a student or applicant doing post matriculation course 1, 2, 3 or 4 can apply for this.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC/SEBC Eligibility Criteria
- Here the application can be submitted if the annual income of the family is less than one lakh per annum.
- Secondly the student or applicant must have secured 50% marks in the previous examination.
- Secondly the student or applicant must have secured 50% marks in the previous examination. Also the candidate should be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
As the last eligibility criteria the student or applicant should be doing Post Matriculation course under First Second Third or Fourth Group. Similarly, the candidate should be pursuing education in a Government College or a Government Recognized Private College.
Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for this in the last scholarship list can apply only if they are studying in a government college.
- Thus, the annual income of the family should be less than one lakh.
- Similarly it is applicable only for students or applicants coming under EBC General Category.
- Finally if the candidate is doing post matriculation course under these groups i.e. 1,2,3 or 4th can apply here.
Prerana Scholarship Awards
Candidates or students who have applied here and are selected are given different types of facilities according to various scholarships, i.e. Day Scholars and Hostel Residents. Let’s know the complete information about them through the following article.
Post Matric Scholarship for SC students will be given the following awards
- Here, students who go to day scholar or daily colleges are given about 550 rupees as allowance for admission fee, library fee, tuition or college fee, and sports.
- If the student is studying there in the hostel, about 1200 rupees will be given as college fee, library fee, admission fee, tuition fee and sports allowances.
Post Matric Scholarship for ST students will be given the following awards
- Here also Day scholar college fee, admission fee, tuition fee and library fee as mentioned in the above sentence sports allowances are the same i.e. 550 rupees.
- If the students studying in hostels are selected, they will be given around 1200 rupees as college and tuition fee, admission fee, library fee, as well as sports allowance.
Post Matric Scholarship for OBC/SEBC students will be given the following awards
- Here the students who are selected as day scholars will get about 350 rupees including college and tuition fee, admission fee, library fee, and sports allowances.
- If the selected candidate is studying in a hostel, they will get about 750 rupees including admission fee, college and tuition fee, library fee, and sports allowance.
Post Matric Scholarship for EBC students will be given the following awards
- Also, as mentioned in the above sentence, the day scholar candidates who are in the general category will be given around 350 rupees as sports allowances for college and tuition fee, admission fee, library fee as well.
- Similarly, if the candidates coming in the general category are studying in the hostel, college and tuition fees, library fee, admission fee and sports allowances of around 750 rupees will also be given.
Prerana Scholarship Documents
Two recent passport size photographs of the student or applicant
- Annual income certificate of the family.
- Matriculation course certificate or mark card
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate of the Student
- Aadhaar Card as Identity Proof
- Student’s Bank Pass Book Front Page Details like Name, IFSC Code etc.
- Caste certificate .
Know the following rules before applying for the scholarship
Do not share Beneficiary ID and Password with anyone after applying for the scholarship.
- It is informed that the student or applicant has to provide the correct bank details to avail the scholarship.
- If the applicant or student submits correct documents i.e. any wrong documents then the application will be rejected immediately.
- The candidate who got the scholarship has been asked to provide the income certificate and cast certificate again at the time of renewal.
- Here scholarship will be given first priority to whichever institution applies first.
Prerana Scholarship Application Link
- Here they are divided into four groups. In the first group of them Post Graduate, LLB, Medical Science, Engineering, Accountancy Courses, PhD, MPhil, PG Diploma Management Courses, Agriculture, Veterinary Courses, Commercial Pilot etc. Courses come in Group One.
- In the second level group, courses like Post Graduate and Under Graduate, Nursing, Para Medical Course, Interior Designing, Hotel Management, M.Sc, M.Com, M.ed, M.Pharma etc. come.
- The list of third courses includes three year degree courses ie, BSc, BCom, BA etc.
- The list of fourth groups includes Class 12, ITI, Centenary Diploma Courses, as well as Vacational Courses.
Now how to apply for this Prerana Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, you need to visit Odisha government official website https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/website/home.
- Then a menu bar called Student Registration will appear there. Click on it.
- Then one time registration is enough. Then fill the application form by uploading all the documents there.
- Then verify it. For this, enter the OTP that comes through the e-mail beneficiary’s ID and password and verify. Take a print out of the duly submitted application.
For more information contact here
Helpline numbers are as follows: 155335,1800-345-6770.
Can be contacted through email id :email@example.com
Visit official website of Odisha Govt and click on Know your Stetus…that time put your Beneficiary id and password and New Page you see the details of Your scholarship Stetus.
Same step apply for renewal process In that you can click on renewal option on official website and provide necessary documents like marks card, Income proof and submit it.