Snehapoorvam Scholarship Form 2023-24: The Snehapoorvam Scholarship is implemented by the Kerala Government. That is, it will play a major role in supporting the education of the students residing there as well as increasing educational opportunities.
Yes, this is a scholarship given to children of Kerala state i.e. orphans who do not have parents here. This means that already about 75,000 students in Kerala are orphans and if they are below 18 years of age they can apply for this scholarship.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Form 2023-24
|Scholarship From||Kerala State Govt|
|Last date to apply||21-01-2024|
|Official website For form||http://kssm.ikm.in/|
So here they get a monthly stipend of around one thousand. Apart from that, there are other facilities that help in the form of educational support.
What is the main purpose of this Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
This scholarship is provided by the Government of Kerala to the children who are in orphanages i.e. who have already lost their parents will get the benefit of this scholarship. That means here from 5 years to 12th standard can get the benefit of this scholarship.
Its main objective is to meet the basic needs of children who are orphans i.e. children who have no home, shelter or have lost their basic needs. Besides, its main objective is to help those students in their studies and to improve their future.
What are the eligibility criteria to get this Snehapoorvam Scholarship
The first qualification is that the student should be a resident of the state of Kerala.
- Secondly, the student or applicant must be an orphan.
- In the third eligibility list, the student should be pursuing education from any educational institution in the state of Kerala i.e. private or government college here.
- The fourth qualification is the annual income limit i.e. APL and BPL here. Here in rural areas but income should be less than twenty thousand. For the same urban area, it should be less than 22,375 quintals.
How much incentive amount is available through this Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
Here this incentive amount status and money has been divided into four types. First of them, the students from class one to class five will get an incentive amount of Rs 300 per month.
Secondly, Class VI to Class X will get an incentive amount of Rs 500 per month. Class 11 and Class 12 will get an incentive amount of Rs 750 and a scholarship award of Rs 1000 for degree or professional courses.
What are the documents required to apply for this scholarship?
It is very important for a student or applicant to submit the following documents while applying for a scholarship.
- Firstly the Aadhaar card of the student.
- BPL Card Certificate
- Annual income certificate of the family
- Student Education Certificates
- Parents Death Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Finally the student’s bank details etc.
How to apply online for this Snehapoorvam Scholarship
A student or applicant can apply for this if they follow the steps we mentioned here to apply.
- In the first step the student or applicant should visit the official website of the government. Click here for we have mentioned it.
- Then you will see Kerala State Government’s’s official website KSSM i.e. Kerala Social Security Mission home page.
- In the next step, the word New Institute register will appear in the menu bar. Click on it. If you have already registered, login with the beneficiary id and password found there.
- You can easily apply for it at a later stage. Then upload your required documents there.
- After filling the application form by giving all the necessary documents, take a print out of the duly submitted application form. Then give it to the institution where the student or applicant is studying.
- At the last stage, the verification is done at the institution level. At a later stage this application will be converted to PDF. It is submitted through the online portal through Executive Director Kerala Social Security Commission.
Now how to apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship Form 2023-24 through offline
To apply offline, visit the official website http://kssm.ikm.in/ e-suraksha portal. Then you will find application form on home screen. Download it.
Fill the application form at a later stage. Provide the required documents and do the verification at the institution level. Then upload it online to Executive Director Kerala Social Security Commission.
Renewal stages of this scholarship
- This scholarship has to be renewed every year. For that students login to this security portal with beneficiary id and password.
- Then you will see a menu bar called Service, click on it. Then there is renewal option. Click on it.
- Then put the student’s name and admission number and search. Then your name will appear click on it. Give renewal. Give some documents there and renew.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Form 2023-24 For more information contact here
Helpline number: 1800120100
₹300 to 1000 According to students or applicant Education.