Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2023-24 Apply Online: The Swami Vivekananda scholarship is a scholarship available to the students of West Bengal state. It is also called by another name i.e. Bikash Bhavan Scholarship.
These scholarships are usually given to provide financial assistance i.e. to supplement education. It can be availed by students from higher secondary to graduate and post graduate.
Yes, here the state government of West Bengal has asked more and more students to take advantage of it. It is also promising to increase the student stipend from 45 crores to 2000 crores.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship Name||Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship|
|Scholarship for||West Bengal Students|
|Last date to apply||Feb 2024 (Expected date)|
Yes, here the state government of West Bengal has asked more and more students to take advantage of it. It is also promising to increase the student stipend from 45 crores to 2000 crores. So let us know the complete details through this article i.e. last date to apply for this Swami Vivekananda scholarship, what qualifications are required, who can apply, what documents are required.
As we mentioned in the first sentence, this is a scholarship given by the government to students in the state of West Bengal, which means here students from economically backward classes from class 11th to graduate and post graduate can take advantage of it. Apart from that, this scholarship helps in doing professional courses like medical education, Kanyashree recipent, etc.
What are the eligibility requirements to apply for Swami Vivekananda scholarship or Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship
In the following article, we have given complete information about this by giving some important points.
- The first eligibility is that the student applying for this scholarship should be a permanent resident of West Bengal state.
- As second qualification the student is pursuing Post-Madyamika i.e. it comes after State Level Board West Bengal or Higher Secondary.
- As such, the college or university the student is studying in must be in the state of West Bengal.
- The last qualification is that the annual income of the family should not exceed 2.50 lakhs.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application
To apply for this, you can apply through the official website given by the West Bengal Government i.e. https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/. Also, minority students can apply for the scholarship through the website of the minority department of the state government. Here let us know its complete information step by step.
- First of all visit the official website. When we have already visited the website mentioned in the above paragraph, click on the registration option on the home page. Register.
- In the second step, put the password and email id and login. Then your scholarship application form will open in your website window.
- Fill the application in the third step. Then scan the documents asked there i.e. original documents here. Submit.
Finally, after submitting all the documents, the candidate who has applied for this scholarship will have to undergo systematic verification at the institution level. In this way the application can be put to the scholarship.
Swami Vivekananda scholarship Documents
While applying for this Swami Vivekananda scholarship it is necessary to provide some important things. Otherwise, you may get rejected while applying for the scholarship here. So regarding that, we have given complete information about various documents here.
- First is Admit Card which is for Secondary (Madyamika) or Equivalent Exams.
- Secondly front and back sidess previous year’s marks card is mandatory.
- The annual income certificate of the family should be submitted along with the income affidavit.
- As the fourth document, the bank pass book should show the student’s name and IFSC code correctly.
- As a fifth document, identity proof i.e. Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Ration Card can be given here.
- The sixth document is a recent photograph of the student which should be ten to fifteen KB.
- Finally, the Institutional Verification Form which the students have to obtain from their respective College Principal or Head of the Department.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Selection Procedure
Selecting the students who applied for this Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship is also a difficult situation. Generally, the selection is done as we mentioned below.
Here usually the student is selected by looking at the academic progress of the student and all the limits of the family’s annual income and who is in need of this scholarship.
Thus, after this merit list is prepared, the student will get its full cooperation. In this way, students can get all the financial assistance they need for their future educational needs.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Benefits
Here the scholarship amount varies depending on the education of the student. This means that from higher secondary to graduate and post graduate, this scholarship amount is from one thousand to five thousand per month. Similarly, its complete information can be known through the official website.
What qualifications are required to apply for this scholarship i.e. for renewal
This scholarship is available till the end of the student’s education. So here it is very necessary for students to renew it. Therefore, UG and Diploma students need 60% marks, and Graduates and Post Graduates need 50% marks in academic progress. In this way, its renewal option can also be done through the official website.
So the point to remember here is that the student also needs to scan the mark card copy while doing the renewal. So here the third and fourth year educational marks have to be shown without fail.