Anandam Senapathi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online: The Anandam Senapathi Scholarship Kerala Non-Governmental Organizations Sri Ramakrishna Ashram and Pratiksha Trust have jointly implemented this scholarship to help students.
Yes, in order to help the education of Student s from poor families in Kerala who are pursuing MBBS and Engineering degree in the first year semester, a scholarship of up to 60,000 thousand is given through this foundation.
Anandam Senapathi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
|Scholarship From||Sri Ramakrishna Ashram Ottapalam, Palakkad, Kerala|
|Last date to Apply||December 2023|
|More information contact||Email id firstname.lastname@example.org call 7907960430 between 10a.m. to 5 p.m. on working days.|
Following is the eligibility criteria to apply for Anandam Senapathi Scholarship
- The first eligibility is that the student should be from the state of Kerala.
- Secondly 12th pass from any recognized college in Kerala state.
- The third eligibility criteria is that the student should have passed with 80% marks. Also should have good rank in NEET and JEE exam here.
- Finally, the annual income of the student and family should be less than three lakhs.
Following are the benefits of Anandam Senapathi Scholarship
For students selected for this one scholarship i.e. MBBS and Engineering who are doing two types of courses here, the scholarship award is different. Also it depends on the college fee and admission. The scholarship for students doing MBBS here is also around 60,000 rupees. Similarly for students doing engineering course it is around 54 thousand rupees.
The following are the documents required to apply for this scholarship
- The first document is a recent passport size photograph of the student.
- Admission Receipt of the student i.e. Engineering or MBBS College Admission Receipt.
- 12th Class Certificate of the student or applicant.
- If the student has written the entrance exam i.e. NEET for MBBC same as engineering course, JEE its rank certificate details.
- Annual income certificate of the student or applicant’s family. Like BPL Ration Card Details etc.
For more information contact
If you have any query related to this one scholarship then solve it by email id email@example.com call 7907960430 between 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on working days.