Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023 Apply Online-The Combined Counselling Board Scholarship (CCB) aims to provide financial support and scholarships to students pursuing higher education in collaboration with government-approved educational institutions, NGOs, and Trusts. This initiative, led by the welfare department of CCB, offers students the opportunity to obtain a quality education and fulfill their academic aspirations.
The CCB Scholarship Scheme focuses on promoting inclusivity and equal opportunities for all. Twenty percent of the seats are reserved for students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, General, Minority, and financially backward categories. By doing so, the program aims to address social disparities and create a level playing field for students from all backgrounds.
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
|Scholarship From||Combined Counselling Board welfare department of CCB Govt. of India|
|Last Date to Apply||20th May 2023 Now Update Soon|
|Official Website to Apply||ccbnic.in|
|More information contact here||For more information or assistance, you can reach out to the CCB Scholarship program via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
All colleges associated with CCB are meticulously approved by prestigious governing bodies such as AICTE, UGC, MHRD-Govt. of India, NCTE, DCI, PCI, INC, State Government University, and other essential government departments. This ensures that students receive education of the highest standard and can pursue their courses with confidence.
In this blog post, we will delve deeper into the CCB Scholarship program, discussing the eligibility criteria, benefits, application process, and tips for a strong application. We will also address frequently asked questions, ensuring that students have all the necessary information to make the most of this scholarship opportunity.
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023 (CCB) Eligibility Criteria
To be considered eligible for the CCB Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Degree-based eligibility: The applicant should possess the necessary educational qualifications relevant to the course they wish to pursue. Different courses may have specific degree requirements, and applicants must ensure they meet the criteria for their chosen course.
- Minimum qualifying marks: The candidate should have achieved a minimum percentage of marks in their last qualifying examination. The specific percentage required may vary depending on the course:
- For most courses, a minimum of 40-50% marks in the last qualifying examination is required.
- Candidates pursuing Polytechnic should have obtained at least 33% marks in either the Class 10 or Class 12 examination.
- Those pursuing BBA, BCA, and Engineering in Mining, Aeronautical, Petroleum, and Fire & Safety must have scored a minimum of 40% marks in their last qualifying examination.
- Candidates applying for BTech Lateral Entry, BArch, BTech in Agriculture, Biotech, and BDS must have achieved at least 50% marks in the last qualifying examination.
It is important for applicants to carefully review and understand the specific eligibility requirements for their desired course before applying for the CCB Scholarship. Meeting the eligibility criteria is essential to ensure a successful application.
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023 (CCB) Documents Required
Applicants are required to submit the following documents when applying for the Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship:
- Two passport-size photographs: Provide two recent passport-size photographs of the applicant. Make sure the photographs meet the required specifications, such as being clear, properly sized, and in color.
- CCB counseling letter/allotment letter: Include a copy of the CCB counseling letter or allotment letter that confirms the applicant’s seat in the chosen course or college. This document serves as proof of admission through the CCB process.
- Mark sheet of the last qualifying examination: Attach a copy of the mark sheet or scorecard from the applicant’s last qualifying examination. This document verifies the applicant’s academic performance and eligibility for the scholarship.
- College ID/Aadhar card/Voter ID: Provide a copy of the applicant’s college ID card or any other official identification document such as Aadhar card or Voter ID card. This document establishes the applicant’s identity and affiliation with the educational institution.
- Bank account details: Include the applicant’s bank account details, such as the account number, name of the bank, branch, and IFSC code. These details are necessary for disbursing the scholarship amount, if awarded.
- Caste certificate (if applicable): If the applicant belongs to a reserved category, they should provide a copy of their caste certificate as proof. This document validates their eligibility for any reserved category benefits or quotas.
- Character certificate from high school: Submit a character certificate obtained from the applicant’s high school. This certificate reflects the applicant’s behavior, conduct, and overall character during their previous educational institution.
- Income certificate, Domicile certificate, Disability certificate (if applicable): Depending on the scholarship program’s specific requirements, applicants may need to provide additional certificates. These could include an income certificate (to demonstrate the family’s financial situation), domicile certificate (to establish the applicant’s state of residence), or disability certificate (if the applicant has a disability).
- Original migration certificate: Include the original migration certificate, which serves as proof of transferring from one educational institution to another. This document is usually required for candidates who have pursued education in a different state or institution before joining the current course or college.
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023 Apply Online (CCB) Application Process
To apply for the Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship, follow the step-by-step application procedure outlined below:
- Visit the official website: Start by visiting the official website of the organization responsible for the CCB Scholarship. You can do this by clicking on the provided link or by entering the organization’s website address in your web browser.
- Explore available scholarship opportunities: On the website, you will find information about the various scholarship opportunities offered by the organization. Take the time to review the details and choose the scholarship that matches your eligibility and academic goals.
- Select the desired scholarship: Click on the scholarship you wish to apply for. This will redirect you to the specific scholarship’s page.
- Click on “Apply Now”: Once you have selected the desired scholarship, look for the “Apply Now” button on the page. Clicking on this button will initiate the application process.
- Read and agree to the instructions: Carefully read through the provided instructions and guidelines for the application. Ensure that you understand all the requirements and obligations associated with the scholarship. If you agree to the terms and conditions, proceed to the next step.
- Fill out the application form: The application form will be displayed on your screen. Fill in the required details accurately, such as personal information, educational background, bank details, and other information relevant to the scholarship.
- Upload supporting documents: As part of the application, you will be required to upload the necessary supporting documents. These may include your photograph, mark sheet of the last qualifying examination, caste certificate (if applicable), and any other documents specified in the guidelines. Ensure that all documents are clear and legible.
- Review and submit: Double-check all the information you have provided in the application form and ensure that all required documents are attached. Once you are confident that everything is complete and accurate, submit the application.
If you need to access your student account for any purpose, such as checking the status of your application, follow these steps:
- Open the official website of the organization responsible for the CCB Scholarship.
- Look for the “Student Login” option on the homepage and click on it.
- A login form will appear. Enter your registered mobile number and date of birth in the provided fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button to proceed.
To Download Application Receipt:
If you need to download your application receipt, follow these steps:
- Open the official website of the organization responsible for the CCB Scholarship.
- Look for the “Download” option on the homepage and select “Application Receipt.”
- Enter your registered mobile number and date of birth in the provided fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your application receipt will be displayed on the screen. Click on the “Download” option to save it to your device.
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023 Apply Online (CCB) Selection Process
The selection process for the Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship involves the following steps:
- Invitation to apply: The CCB scholarship program invites eligible applicants to apply for the scholarship through the online application process. The details regarding eligibility criteria, application procedure, and important dates are typically provided on the official website or through other communication channels.
- Counseling round: After the application period, eligible candidates are called for a counseling round. During the counseling session, various aspects of the scholarship program and available colleges are discussed. This includes details such as college list, location, placement information, affiliations, facilities, original fees, and discounted fees after the CCB scholarship allocation.
- Choice of college and course: Candidates are required to select their preferred college and course from the list of available options presented during the counseling session. They should carefully consider their academic interests, career goals, and other relevant factors before making their choice.
- Allotment letter: Once the candidate has made their college and course selection, they are provided with an allotment letter from the selected college. The allotment letter serves as confirmation of the seat allocation through the CCB scholarship program.
- Reporting to the college: The candidate must report to the selected college on the specified date mentioned in the allotment letter. They should bring the allotment letter, along with any other required documents or course details, as instructed by the scholarship authorities.
It is important for candidates to carefully follow the instructions provided during the selection process to secure their scholarship and admission to the preferred college. It is advisable to keep track of important dates and deadlines communicated by the CCB scholarship program and regularly check for updates on the official website.
Combined Counselling Board Scholarship 2023 (CCB) Benefits and Rewards
The Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship 2023 offers the following rewards and benefits to selected candidates:
- Tuition fee reimbursement: The scholarship program provides selected candidates with reimbursement of up to 80% of their tuition fees. The exact amount reimbursed varies based on the course chosen by the candidate. Typically, the reimbursement amount ranges from INR 60,000 to INR 2,50,000. This financial support helps reduce the burden of tuition fees and makes higher education more accessible for deserving students.
- Hostel fee concession: In addition to the tuition fee reimbursement, scholars who require hostel accommodation are provided with a fee concession. The specific details of the hostel fee concession may vary depending on the policies and facilities available at the respective educational institutions. This benefit aims to further alleviate the financial burden on students by reducing the cost of accommodation.
More information contact here
For any further information or assistance regarding the Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship 2023, you can reach out to the following contact details:
Email ID: email@example.com
Delhi & NCR:
Jammu & Kashmir:
Andaman & Nicobar Islands:
Please note that the provided contact information is subject to change. It is recommended to verify the contact details from the official website or other reliable sources before reaching out for assistance.
The CCB Scholarship is a financial assistance program offered by the Welfare Department of CCB in collaboration with government-approved educational institutions, NGOs, and Trusts. It aims to provide scholarships to students pursuing higher education in various courses.
The eligibility criteria for the CCB Scholarship may vary based on the course. Generally, applicants should have a degree based on their chosen course and have scored a minimum percentage in their last qualifying examination. Specific eligibility requirements can be found on the official website or program guidelines.
To apply for the CCB Scholarship, you need to visit the official website and follow the online application process. Fill in the application form with the required details, upload the necessary documents, and submit the application before the deadline.
The documents required for the CCB Scholarship application typically include 2 passport-size photographs, CCB counseling letter/allotment letter, mark sheet of the last qualifying examination, college ID/Aadhar card/Voter ID, bank account details, caste certificate (if applicable), character certificate from high school, income certificate, domicile certificate, disability certificate (if applicable), and original migration certificate.
The selection process for the CCB Scholarship involves counseling rounds where candidates choose their preferred college and course. After the selection, an allotment letter is provided, and candidates need to report to the college with the necessary documents.
Selected candidates for the CCB Scholarship can receive reimbursement of up to 80% of their tuition fees, depending on the course. Additionally, there may be a hostel fee concession available to eligible scholars.
For more information or assistance, you can reach out to the CCB Scholarship program via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, there are helpline numbers available for different states and regions. You can refer to the provided helpline numbers specific to your location for any queries or concerns.