Inspire Scholarship 2023-24: This scholarship is offered by the Department of Science and Technology Government of India. Through this scholarship, more than 10,000 science students benefit from this scholarship annually for their academic growth. INSPIRE stands for Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research.
Yes, this is a flagship program of the Department of Science and Technology Government of India. Through this, students doing courses like Bachelor of Science, Master Degree, Natural Science and Basic Science can apply. The selected students who apply in this Program will get the benefit of about 80,000 scholarships annually.
Inspire Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship From||Department of Science and Technology Government of India|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024|
|More information contact||Phone Number- 0124-6690020, 0124-6690021 to get answers to any queries related to Inspire Scholarship The same can be obtained through Email- firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Here, through this article, let us know the complete information about the eligibility criteria for candidates who are interested in applying for Inspire Scholarship, the main documents required to apply, how to apply for the scholarship, the selection procedure, the incentive amount and the last dates for applying.
Inspire Scholarship Eligibility
Candidates applying for the scholarship must have passed 12th class in Science stream. Therefore, the application for further education must be submitted. The information about the courses is given below. Eligibility criteria for this is as follows
- First Eligibility Criteria Applicants must have passed 12th class in science stream with good marks. Similarly the age of applying candidates should be between 17 to 22 years.
- As the second eligibility criteria, students should have opted for natural or basic science courses in the same field after class 12, i.e. B.Sc., B.S., M.Sc. or M.S. level.
- The third eligibility criteria is that the student must have written the competitive exam. That means, JEE or Joint Entrance Exam here should have got a rank within ten thousand.
- Or if written AIEEE competitive exam, should have got a rank within 20 thousand here. Even if CBSE Medical is there, if one opts for Basic or Natural Science, one can apply for this scholarship.
- Similarly, if the students or applicants get admission in following eligibility criteria eg: NISER stands for National Institute of Science and Education Research, IISER stands for Full Form Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, similarly DAE-CBS stands for Department of Atomic Energy Centre.For Basic Science Institution, University of Mumbai Students who have opted for Basic Science or Natural Science pursuing their studies here can apply for this scholarship.
- Similarly further, if the applicant candidates have written the National Talent Search Examination, KVPY is the beneficiary of its full form Kishore vaijnanika Phrotshan Yojana , Olympiad Medalist, Jagdish Boss National Science Talent Search Scholar, those students select Basic Science or Natural Science. If pursuing education, application can be submitted.
Also, students who have selected the subjects mentioned here can submit the application.
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Statistics, Geology, Astrophysics, Biochemistry, Zoology, Botany, Electronics, Astronomy, Biophysics, Genetics, Marine Biology, Ecology, Oceanic Science, Atmospheric Science, Geochemistry, Geophysics, Microbiology, Those studying Anthropology subject are also eligible for this scholarship.
Inspire Scholarship Documents
In the following steps we have given the list of necessary documents that candidates have to submit to get the scholarship.
- The first main document should be a recent photograph of the student in JPG format. Also, the size should not be more than 50 KB.
- The second main document is a copy of the caste certificate of the student or applicant. It should be there in PDF format. Similarly it should not be more than one MB.
- As the third main document, Eligibility Note regarding this one scholarship should be there in PDF format. Its size should not be more than 1 MB.
- In the fourth list of documents is the copy of 12th class mark card. It should also be in PDF format. Also its size should be less than 1 MB.
- 10th class mark card copy in the fifth main document list. It should also be in PDF format. Similarly, its size should not be more than 1 MB.
- Copy of various certificates. That means competitive exam written by students here like JEE, KVPY, Olympic medalist etc. Copy of certificates of participation in competitive fields. It should also be in PDF format. Its size should not be more than 1 MB.
- The next main document in the list is the Endorsement Form Signed by the Principal of the University or College. It is also in PDF format, its size should not be more than 1 MB.
- The last main document is the first page copy of the student’s SBI bank account. It is also in pdf format and its size should not be more than 1 MB.
Inspire Scholarship Application Link
Candidates who wish to apply for the INSPIRE Scholarship follow the steps below,
- Science stream candidates who are interested in applying should visit the official website of Inspire Scholarship for Higher Education. If you are registering for the first time, click on New Registration.
- Click on Applicant or Candidate Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Email ID, Password, Eligibility Criteria to register. Register successfully after receiving the verification code.
- User ID and password will be taught through email for login at later stage. Candidates can login through that.
- At a later stage students fill the application. That is, all the subjects of the student’s academic field of various activities asked there and fill all the subjects in that one application form.
- In the next step upload the copy of all the documents asked in the scholarship portal based on the sizes mentioned in the above sentence.
- Similarly, check that all the main documents submitted by you and the details given about various academic subjects are correct.
- If everything is correct, click on submit button. Also, take a print out copy of its application form.
Inspire Scholarship Selection Procedure
Here we have given the detailed information on how the selection process for the scholarship is done.
- First selection process is done based on eligibility criteria. That means the selected candidates will be shortlisted there. The details of the shortlisted candidates will be placed on the official website portal of Inspire Scholarship.
- Provision offer letter can be downloaded for the selected students in this way. At a later stage you will be asked to upload the main documents related to this topic.
- After the completion of that one specific time line, the scholarship will reach to the student’s bank account i.e. through State Bank of India through DBT direct bank transfer of the scholarship to the fully selected candidates.
- A renewal procedure for this scholarship is also available. For this, students should have passed with 60 percent marks in the previous year while renewing.
- If the students or selected candidates fail in academics at the time of renewal, this scholarship will be cancelled.
Information about awards or scholarship amount available to students selected for Inspire Scholarship
Here we have detailed information about the various opportunities and awards available to students selected for the scholarship.
About 80,000 rupees are given annually through this scholarship. The benefit for students is that they can get cash up to 60 thousand rupees here. Also, about 20 thousand rupees will be given as summer time attachment fee. It can be used by students for research project during summer time.
Inspire Scholarship 2023-24 Apply Online For more information contact here
Phone Number- 0124-6690020, 0124-6690021 to get answers to any queries related to Inspire Scholarship The same can be obtained through Email- email@example.com.