Kalika Bhagya Scholarship 2023 Apply Online :The Karnataka State Government Building and Other Construction Workers Board(ಕಟ್ಟಡ ಮತ್ತು ಇತರೆ ನಿರ್ಮಾಣ ಕಾರ್ಮಿಕರ ಕಲ್ಯಾಣ ಮಂಡಳಿ) has implemented a scholarship called “Kalika Bhagya” under this. Due to this, the children of construction and other construction workers are given a scholarship so that they do not face any problem in their studies.
Yes, through the Kalika Bhagya scholarship, children of construction workers can continue their education from first class to post-graduation without any financial hardship without being deprived of education.
Kalika Bhagya Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
|Scholarship From||Karnataka Govt|
|Last Date to Apply||15-04-2023 Now update Soon|
|Official Website to Apply||sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in|
|More information contact||Labor Helpline number 155214, Labor Officers and Senior Labor Inspectors/ Labor Inspectors of Labor Department can be contacted|
Children of registered building and other construction workers will get this facility here. Therefore, let’s know the complete information about the eligibility criteria for students to apply for this scholarship, the information of the main documents required to apply, the process of applying for the scholarship, the selection process, the distribution of the scholarship and the last date for applying through this article.
Eligibility criteria to apply for Kalika Bhagya Scholarship is as follows
Here we have given the information about the eligibility criteria that the candidates should have regarding the scholarship.
- The first eligibility criteria is that the father or mother of the student or applying candidate should be a registered member of the Building Workers or other Workers’ Council. Also, the registrant should also be current.
- As a second eligibility criteria students or applying candidates must have the student’s SATS ID or State Scholarship Portal registered there before applying.
- Third Eligibility Criteria Students or applying candidates should have passed the previous examination with good marks. Also, must have got admission to the next class.
- As the last eligibility criteria this scholarship facility can be availed only by two children of registered workers in one household. No more children will be allowed.
Here is the list of required documents to apply for Kalika Bhagya Scholarship
Here we have provided information about the required documents to be submitted by the candidates applying for the “Kalika Bhagya” Scholarship.
- A copy of the student’s recent photograph as the first document.
- The second main document is the Labor Card of the Construction Workers Board. Also, Aadhaar card of the student’s father or mother registered with the Building Labor Board.
- The third main document is the student’s Aadhaar card which is for address proof.
- Copy of previous year mark card of the student if required
- Copy of registered bank account details of the student’s or applicant’s father or mother. It should be linked with Aadhaar card. All these main documents have to be provided while applying.
How to Apply for Kalika Bhagya Scholarship
Here we have provided complete information on how candidates who are interested in applying for the scholarship can apply.
- Interested candidates should visit Karnataka State Government Seva Sindhu Portal For Apply https://sevasindhuservices.karnataka.gov.in.
- After visiting there you will see Apply for Service. If you are registering for the first time, click on New Registration. Register. So, in the next step open the login page.
- There you put the email id or mobile number. Click on Get OTP. Fill the captcha. Then the application form will open regarding the scholarship.
- So fill the application in the next step. Check if everything is correct. Upload and scan documents. If everything is correct click on submit button. So take a print out of this application.
Information about its Kalika Bhagya Scholarship amounts is as follows
Here we have provided detailed information about this one Construction Workers Board Scholarship Amount.
- Allotment of first level scholarship is from Class I to Class III. Its scholarship amount is around 2,000 rupees.
- The allocation of the second tier scholarship is from Class IV to Class VI. Also, its scholarship amount is around 3,000 rupees.
- The third level of scholarship allocation is for seventh and eighth class students. Here the scholarship amount is around 4,000 rupees.
- Allotment of fourth level scholarship is given to 9th and 10th class students. The amount of this scholarship is around 6,000 rupees.
- Allotment of fifth level scholarship is given to first PUC students. Its scholarship amount is around 6,000 rupees.
- Allotment of sixth level scholarship is for second PUC students. Its scholarship amount will be around 7,000 rupees.
- 7th level scholarship allotment is given to ITI and Diploma students. The amount of this scholarship is around ₹8,000.
- Allotment of 8th level scholarship is awarded to students who have passed graduation. The amount of this scholarship is around 10,000 rupees.
- Allotment of 9th level scholarship is given to candidates who want to pursue professional courses. The amount of this scholarship is around ₹20,000.
- Allotment of last stage scholarship is given to candidates who wish to pursue postgraduate courses. Its amount is around 25,000 rupees.
For more information contact here
If the candidates or applying students have queries regarding this scholarship, Labor Helpline number 155214, Labor Officers and Senior Labor Inspectors/ Labor Inspectors of Labor Department can be contacted.