Kamgar Kalyan Scholarship 2023 Apply Online:Maharashtra government is giving this Kamgar kalyan scholarship to the students in collaboration with labor welfare department of Maharashtra government to help the education of workers’ children.
Yes, it is workers’ children studying in colleges, requested to apply as soon as possible.
|Scholarship from||Labor welfare department of Maharashtra government|
|Last date to apply||31-03-2023 Now Update Soon|
|Official website to apply||https://public.mlwb.in/|
Kamgar kalyan scholarship 2023 apply online Eligibility
- If students want to apply for this scholarship, here are some eligibility requirements. Among them, the student applying for this must have passed the annual examination with 60% or more marks.
- The students who need to apply for this i.e. from class 9th onwards students who are studying graduation, post graduation, professional course, technical education, engineering etc. can apply for this.
- There is no meritocracy for disabled children here. Also, scholarships up to 50,000 are also given to students who want to study abroad.
- Students who have passed the preliminary exams like MPSC and UPSC, which are one of the competitive exams, get scholarship from the labor welfare department and scholarship for students who have achieved a lot in sports.
- Lastly, a student applying for this Labor Welfare Department Scholarship must belong to a family covered by the Mumbai Labor Welfare Fund Act, 1953.
Kamgar kalyan scholarship What are the terms and conditions?
As this scholarship is provided by the Labor Welfare Department of Maharashtra, it is applicable only for children of labourers.
- The LIN number issued by the department is mandatory for the children of workers while applying for this scholarship.
- Students pursuing graduation and post-graduation vocational education from class 9 onwards can also apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant should have passed the previous year examination with 60 percent and above marks.
- The applicant should have passed the previous year examination with 60 percent and above marks. Similarly, this scholarship is applicable only for courses approved by the government here.
- Students are not eligible for this scholarship if they are already in receipt of stuff fund, out of open university, honorarium or other scholarship.
- Here are some provisions while applying. That is, the original copy should be scanned and submitted while applying. If the xerox copy is scanned, it will be rejected.
- Get the marks obtained by the student from the colleges and scan it. That means marks should be given correctly here. If any wrong information is given, the scholarship will be rejected.
- If the student is disabled, a confirmation letter should be provided. A proper certificate is required for this.
- This means that three percent of the scholarship is sanctioned to the disabled student here. Also PWD needs 60% marks. But here the income of the parents is not so much considered.
- Finally, the scholarship is granted to the student after taking into account all the factors, i.e. the condition of the student and the family, and making sure that the given documents are correct.
What are the documents required to apply for Kamgar kalyan scholarship?
The first document is the LIN number issued by the Department of Labor Welfare.
- Secondly, in the current year i.e. month of June salary slip i.e. here salary form form 16 is the form showing MLFW deduction.
- Previous year mark sheet of the student i.e. 60% marks and above.
In case of an educational institution, Tehsildar certificate, Aadhaar card, along with ration card, if the student is disabled, disability certificate, parent and student certificate, student’s bank pass book etc. documents are required while applying.