Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024 Apply Online: The Farmers are called the backbone of the country. Karnataka state government has launched a new scholarship on August 7, 2021, with the view that there should not be any problem in the education of such children.
In this way, this new scholarship has been implemented with the view that the children of farmers should continue their education without facing any financial hardship.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship From||Department of Agriculture Karnataka State Government|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Official website to Apply||https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/or https://raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in/|
|Contact For More information||E-mail ID:email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org Similarly for farmer contact Farmer Call Center Toll-Free No: 1800 425 3553.|
Yes, this one Chief Minister Raita Vidyanidhi Scholarship is provided by the Government of Karnataka state for the education of the children of farmers, i.e. the children of farmers from various sectors, children of fishermen, similarly, the children of farmers who do all agricultural work such as rice, millet, corn, etc.
Therefore, through this article, let’s know the complete information about this special scholarship for farmers’ children, the eligibility criteria required to apply for it, the main documents required for applying, the scholarship amount available after applying, and the last date for applying.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Eligibility
In the following steps we have mentioned the important eligibility criteria that the candidates need to apply.
- The first eligibility criteria for this scholarship specially given to the children of farmers is that the students should be permanent residents of the state of Karnataka.
- The second eligibility criterion is that parents of students should be farmers.
- Students or candidates who wish to apply should be 10th class pass from State Recognized or Central Recognized College.
Students or candidates who wish to apply if they have all these eligibility, can apply immediately.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Documents
Here we have given information about the important documents that the students should keep with them while applying for the scholarship.
- The main document required by the student to apply is Aadhaar card which is for the address proof of the student.
- Secondly a passport size photograph of the student.
- Student’s Identity Card as third document.
- The fourth record is the academic performance of the student i.e. 10th class mark card.
- Farmer ID card of student’s parents as fifth document.
- Mobile number details of student or parent.
- A copy of the current bank account details of the student etc.
All the above documents along with other necessary documents should be kept with them while applying.
Raita Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Application Link
Students or aspirants who wish to apply can know how to apply through the following steps.
- When students visit the official website for this i.e. State Scholarship Portal Karnataka https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/or https://raitamitra.karnataka.gov.in/english there is home page to apply for Raitha Vidyanidhi Scholarship. informed.
- On clicking on Scholarship, a new page will open. Click on it. Then fill important things like Aadhaar Card, Student Name etc. So accept all the conditions given there.
- Fill the application at a later stage. Check that all the submitted contents are correct. Then submit and download its soft copy.
In this way the application can be submitted through the official scholarship portal of Karnataka state.
Scholarship Information about awards available to students there
Here we have given information about the special facilities that students get after applying.
- In the list of scholarships for the children of farmers, the distribution is done in two ways. It is different for boys and girls.
- For students pursuing admission to PUC and ITI in the first stage, i.e. boys, the stipend here is Rs 2,500. Similarly, it is around 3,000 rupees for girls students.
- Candidates who want to do graduate courses at the second level i.e. professional courses like B.Sc, B.Com, BA, B.E., MBBS, here boys are given around 5,000 rupees as scholarship. Also, about 5,500 rupees will be given as scholarship to girl students.
- Now the third level scholarship allocation for candidates who want to do para medical course, nursing course, law, as well as other vacational courses i.e. here for boys is about seven thousand five hundred rupees. Similarly, girls students are given 8,000 rupees as scholarship.
- Allotment of last level scholarship is given to Post Graduation students. Around 10,000 rupees are given as scholarship to the boy students here. Also about 11,000 rupees will be given as scholarship to girls students.
More information regarding the scholarship can be obtained from here
E-mail id to contact via mobile for more information is email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org Similarly for farmer contact Farmer Call Center Toll-Free No: 1800 425 3553.