Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 apply Online:Reliance Foundation is the largest enterprise system organization in India.
In association with this, it provides scholarships to students to progress academically. Computer science students doing undergraduate and post graduation, artificial intelligence course, electronics computer engineering students can apply here. Thus, the scholarship award will be directly credited to the student’s bank account.
Reliance Foundation Scholarship 2023 apply Online
|Scholarship From||Reliance Foundation|
|Last Date to Apply||16-Feb-2023 Now Update Soon|
|More information contact||Scholarships@reliancefoundation.org|
Yes, students who are doing well in the field of technology can apply here. So here we are going to know the complete information about the eligibility criteria, the last date to apply, the documents required to apply for this Reliance Foundation Scholarship through this article.
Following is the eligibility criteria for Reliance Foundation Scholarship students to apply
Below are the step by step eligibility criteria that we students or applicants have to observe.
- Firstly the students should be a citizen of India.
- Second Eligibility Criterion for Under Graduation students must have passed with 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard. Similarly, the annual income of the family should be less than 15 lakhs.
- The third eligibility criteria is that post graduation students must have secured a rank within 550 to 1000 in the entrance exam gate. Or students who have not written this GATE entrance exam will be eligible if they have scored 7.5 in undergraduate CGPA.
- Also, if we look at the subjects of the eligibility criteria, it is like this for Under Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Students doing Computer Science, Mathematics Computer, Artificial Intelligence, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Science Courses i.e. Post Graduation and Under Graduation students can apply here.
Following is the list of documents required to apply for Reliance Foundation Scholarship
Here are the documents required for applying for undergraduate and post graduation students.
- Address proof as the first document for which applicants or students have to provide Aadhaar card.
- A recent photograph of the applicant or student.
- 10th Class Marks Card Similarly 12th Class Marks Card If the students have written the entrance exam then they should give the document about the rank list.
- Similarly, the student or applicant should submit two letters of character and academic progress from the institution where he/she is pursuing graduation.
- Also keep student’s college ID card copy, income certificate proof and other necessary documents with them.
How much will be awarded through Reliance Foundation Scholarship?
- Students who are doing types of under-graduation and post-graduation level courses can take advantage of this institution’s scholarship to achieve academic success in the field of technology.
- So if we look at its awards, the undergraduates here will get up to 4 lakhs during their graduation course. Similarly, post graduation students will get a stipend of around 6 lakhs.
What is the selection procedure after applying for Reliance Foundation Scholarship
It is necessary for the students to take care of certain eligibility criteria and other things to get the scholarship. So below we will provide detailed information about them.
- Here in two ways i.e. under graduation and post graduation students get benefits.Also in this regard the selection procedure is done through Aptitude Test first.
- This means that the time for a 60-minute test through multiple choice questions is about one minute. Here various analytical question, numerical ability, logical reasoning etc. questions related to various current affairs are asked.
- At the later stage, after knowing the academic progress and personal information of the student, all the documents required to qualify for the scholarship and some virtual interviews are selected after knowing the complete information.
- Here more than 5000 students are selected for this one scholarship.
How Students Can Apply for Reliance Foundation Scholarship
Here we have detailed the necessary information that students or applicants need to follow step by step.
- In the first step applicants or students should visit the official website of Reliance Foundation. Then read all the detailed information on the home page and click on Apply Now.
- Before that register there. Enter the email id and password for it. After all the process is complete, login through user id and password.
- At a later stage the application will open. Fill all the subjects asked there. Scan and upload the required documents.
- After filling all the application check that all the documents submitted by you are correct. If everything is correct, give submit. Then the foundation officials will review there and upload its status in the next few days. In this way the process can be completed within a few hours.
For more details contact here
We have mentioned all the details in the above article. Similarly, email id Scholarships@reliancefoundation.org for queries while applying It can be resolved by asking here. Similarly phone number 7977100 100.