Scholarship for 10th passed students 2023 Karnataka Government:Karnataka State Government invites applications for scholarships every year to help students financially. This scholarship empowers the future of students academically Similarly, if you want to study abroad here, the Karnataka state government has implemented various scholarships for that too.
Yes, Karnataka State Government offers various scholarships for students who are interested in pursuing their studies abroad. Here is the list of various scholarships related to them. Students can take advantage of them.
Scholarship for 10th passed students 2023 Karnataka Government:
Raitha Vidyanidhi Scholarship Programme
Raitha Vidyanidhi Scholarship Program is implemented in 2021. The main purpose of providing this scholarship is that farmers’ children should not be deprived of education for any reason. Here, students who have passed in class 10th with good marks are given this one scholarship for further education.
Scholarships of up to 2500 annually are given here to the candidates or applied students who want to do courses like PUC ITI and Diploma.
Scholarships offered by Backward Classes Welfare Department
A scholarship called Vidyasiri Food and Housing Scheme has been implemented by the Backward Classes Welfare Department of Karnataka State. Through this, students who are interested in studying in the hostel can submit an application.
Similarly, if hostel or housing scheme is not offered, the scholarship amount of Rs.1,500/- will be deposited in the bank through DBT i.e. Direct Benefit Transfer.
Similarly, students who are interested in applying for this scholarship can apply after the eighth standard. Here the post matric scholarship is given to candidates who wish to pursue higher studies or who have applied.
Scholarship awarded by Labour Department (Kattada karmika scholarship)
The Karnataka State Government has established a Building Workers Board. Through this scholarship is provided to the children of the families of unorganized workers. That is, here the scholarship is given according to various courses from first class to higher education professional courses.
- Here we have given information about some scholarships. Students from Class VIII to Class 10 are given a scholarship of around Rs 3,000 annually.
- 4,000 annually as scholarship for candidates who want to pursue courses like PUC ITI Diploma etc.
- 5,000 will be given as scholarship to candidates or applied students who wish to pursue further degree courses.
- Also, candidates who wish to pursue postgraduate courses will get a scholarship of around Rs 6,000.
- Lastly, students who wish to pursue medical courses or engineering courses are awarded a scholarship of ten thousand rupees annually.
- The general eligibility for this one scholarship is that the students should have passed the previous year examination with more than 50 percent marks. Similarly here SC or ST students should pass with more than 45% marks.
Social Welfare Department Scholarship for SC Students
Students belonging to Scheduled Castes who are interested in studying abroad can apply for this scholarship from the Social Welfare Department of Karnataka State Government.
- This is how the scholarship is awarded here. For example, if the course fee taken by the student or the applicant is between 8 lakhs and 15 lakhs, 50 percent of the scholarship will be given by the Social Welfare Department.
Scholarship for 10th passed students 2023 Karnataka Government Sandipani Shishyavetana
Brahmin Development Board of Karnataka State Government provides this scholarship to Brahmin students.Through this scholarship, students can cover the cost of textbooks, secondly, the use of electronic devices like laptops or tablets for study, similarly, hostel fees, etc.
- The eligibility criteria for Brahmin students to apply are as follows: Firstly the annual income of the family should not exceed around 8 lakhs.
- Post SSLC students who want to pursue graduation or postgraduate or medical courses can apply for this scholarship.
- In the end, about 33% of the female students are accommodated here. Also, about 5% of special minds are allowed to apply.