Scholarship for B.ed students 2023 karnataka:Students studying B.Ed and D.Ed in the state of Karnataka i.e. corresponding to 2022-23 i.e. minority students i.e. Christian, Muslim, Jain, Buddhist and Parsi community students are requested to apply for the incentive fund.
Yes, it is requested by Karnataka State Minority Welfare Department to apply online for 2022-23 year incentive fund to help the students.
Scholarship for B.ed students 2022 karnataka
|Scholarship from||Karnataka State Minority Welfare Department|
|Last date to apply||Update soon|
|More information contact||8277799990|
That is, as we said earlier here, students belonging to the minority community i.e. Christian, Muslim, Jain, Buddhist, Sikh and Parsi community i.e. if they are studying B.Ed or D.Ed, can apply for this.
What is the benefit of this scholarship?
The main objective of this scholarship is to financially help the minority students, i.e. to continue their studies of the minority students living in rural and urban areas and to benefit their learning, i.e. to help the students financially to purchase learning materials, this scholarship has been implemented.
How to apply for this incentive fund scholarship
Students can apply for this scholarship here (https://dom.karnataka.gov.in/new-page/online%20application%20for%20bed%20ded%20for%202022-23/en) is the website of Minority Welfare Department of Government of Karnataka.
The application can be submitted by providing the necessary documents here.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship?
- A student applying for incentive fund Scholarship should be a permanent resident of Karnataka State.
- Now here the limit of incentive money is two years. This means that the grant is available for two years here.
- Coming to the third qualification, the student’s family income should not be more than 6 lakhs.
- The process of selecting the students who have applied for the scholarship will be based on the merit of the examination and previous marks.
- As the fifth qualification minimum the student should have secured 50 marks.
- In this incentive fund scholarship released by the government, every year 50% is given to girls, 75% to B.Ed and 25% to D.Ed.
- A strict condition is also given here. That means if a student drops out of college midway or gets a scholarship by giving false information, the scholarship can be withdrawn.
As the last qualification, students who are pursuing B.Ed courses recognized by National Council for Teacher Education and D.Ed courses recognized by the State Educational Institution i.e. Research and Training Department in Government Colleges or Semi-Government Colleges or Private Colleges can submit the application.
How much is this incentive grant scholarship?
For the students who have applied for this incentive scholarship, the money will also directly reach the student’s bank account. That means where the scholarship amount is around 25,000 rupees.
Scholarship for B.ed students 2023 karnataka For more information contact here
If there is any problem related to this incentive fund scholarship, you can contact through phone number 8277799990 or visit https://dom.karnataka.gov.in/ the website of the department and get information.