Aikyashree scholarship 2023 Apply Online:This scholarship is implemented by the Government of West Bengal through the Minority Development and Finance Corporation to help students who are in financial distress. That is, this scholarship has been implemented to help high school and college students in West Bengal in their academic activities.
Yes, minority students i.e. Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Parsi and Jain students can apply for this scholarship from Class I to Ph.D. So, students can apply through Aikyashree scholarship portal of West Bengal Government here.
Aikyashree scholarship 2023 Apply Online
|Scholarship From||Government of West Bengal|
|Last Date to Apply||31-05-2023|
|Official Website to Apply||http://serv3.wbmdfcscholarship.in|
|More information contact||For any technical queries related to scholarship, call PHONE (TOLL FREE) : 1800-120-2130.|
So, we are here providing information about West Bengal Government Scholarship through this article. That is, let’s discuss here about the eligibility criteria required to apply for the scholarship, as well as the main documents required to apply, how to apply for the scholarship, the selection process and the last date for applying for the scholarship.
Following are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Aikyashree scholarship
Students can apply for about six scholarships through the Aikyashree scholarship portal. So here we have given the information about the eligibility criteria related to all these scholarships.
West Bengal Pre-matric Scholarship ie SC and ST students can avail this
- The first eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship is that applying students or applicants must be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- The second eligibility criterion is that the student should be pursuing studies in class 9 or 10.
- The third eligibility criterion is that the annual income of the family should be less than two lakhs. Or not more than this.
- Lastly, candidates or students who wish to apply must definitely belong to SC or ST category.
West Bengal Government Post Matric Scholarship
The applying students or applicant candidates must be permanent residents of the state of West Bengal to apply for this one scholarship.
- As the second eligibility criteria here students belonging to SC or ST or OBC category can apply for this.
- Third Eligibility Criteria Students who are pursuing 11th, 12th, Graduation or Post Graduation can apply.
- The fourth eligibility criteria is the details about the annual income of the family i.e., here the annual income of the OBC category students should not exceed one lakh rupees.
- Similarly for SC category students should not exceed two lakh rupees. Also for ST category students should not exceed 2.5 lakh rupees.
West Bengal Government Bigyani Kanya Medha Britti Scholarship
- Application for this scholarship is open to girls students who have permanent residence in the state of West Bengal i.e. girls students can apply here.
- As the second eligibility criteria, the students who have completed 12th class and above i.e. the students who are pursuing their studies in medical field or basic science, engineering field can apply for this.
West Bengal Government Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Students applying for this one scholarship must be permanent residents of the state of West Bengal.
- Candidates who wish to apply must have completed 11th or 12th standard and are pursuing professional courses in engineering, medical or technical professional courses can apply.
- Here as the third eligibility criteria students pursuing higher secondary level i.e. Diploma courses here, who are interested in applying, must have passed 75% marks in class 10th.
- Similarly as the fourth eligibility criteria students doing undergraduate level courses, if they wish to apply, must have passed in class 12th with 75% marks.
- Also, the annual family income of the candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship should not be more than 2.5 lakhs.
- Lastly, candidates doing MPhil or Doctoral degrees are also eligible for this scholarship. Similarly here its selection process is done on the basis of merit cum means.
West Bengal Government Hindi Scholarship Scheme
Candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship must be permanent residents of the state of West Bengal. They should also speak Hindi language.
- Candidates who wish to apply or applicants who have passed any degree i.e. Secondary, Higher Secondary, Graduation or Post Graduation or any equivalent graduation courses here can apply.
- So, candidates who want to apply lastly should have passed the previous exam with 60% marks. Similarly here Hindi should be taken as optional language or subject.
Following is the list of important documents required Aikyashree scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Submitting some necessary documents while applying for scholarship.It helps to get the scholarship, so here we have given the details of some important documents related to it.
- Income Tax Certificate stating the annual income of the family
- Receipt of course fee recently selected by the student or applicant
- Thirdly, Self Certified Community Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- A recent photograph copy of the student or applicant
- Bank Account Details of the student or applicant
- Copy of the previous year marks card of the student
Students can apply for Aikyashree scholarship as follows:
Here we have explained how candidates who wish to apply for this scholarship can apply through various steps.
In the first step students have to do student registration to submit the application. For that students visit Aikyashree scholarship official website.
- The second step is to do the registration. For that click on New Registration. Similarly select District of Institute. Also, put name, address, institute, date of birth, mobile number, email id. Submit and proceed.
- In the third step, give information about the scheme and eligibility. Here the students or applicants information about the institution. That is, give the details like the class you are studying here, copy of previous year marks card, percentage of marks, copy of annual family income, submit and proceed.
- In the fourth step, a temporary ID will be generated for the students. It should be confirmed by e-mail id verification. So, the password will be sent to the e-mail id in the next step.
- In the fifth step the student has to login. For that you can login by putting the user id and password. In the next step give the application basic information. Also give details like academic information, lastly bank account details etc. Submit.
- In the sixth stage, i.e., this is the last stage where there is final submission. Candidates who have applied here should take the verification and print out of the application.
The selection process of students or candidates who have applied for Aikyashree scholarship is as follows
The selection procedure of the candidates who have applied for this scholarship is done in two ways. Their complete information is given here.
- Firstly, the selection process of the newly applied scholarship candidates is done on the basis of merit and considering the financial conditions of the family.
- Also, the second selection process to be selected for this scholarship, the previous year marks should be passed with more than 50% marks while doing the renewal process.
Information about Aikyashree scholarship scholarship allocation
While allocation the scholarship is divided into two ways. Namely, it has been divided separately for day scholars and hostelers.
Firstly, for Hostellers students, the scholarship is offered in three ways. They are pre-matric, post-matric and merit cum means scholarships.
- Here the pre-matric scholarship is available from 6th to 10th standard. Also the allotment of scholarship is around 4,400 rupees as admission fee. Similarly about Rs.6,600 as maintenance allowance. This is a total of around 11 thousand rupees given to pre matric scholarship hostel students.
- Secondly, Post Matric Scholarship Here it is given to 11th and 12th class students about 7,700 as admission fee, 4200 rupees as maintenance allowance similarly here in total about 11,900 rupees is given as scholarship.
- Allotment of Post Matric Scholarship The allotment of allotment of scholarship for vocational and technical courses after class 11 and 12 is as follows. First of all admission fee is about 11 thousand rupees, maintenance allowance is about 4200 rupees total about 15,600 rupees is given as scholarship.
- The allocation of post matric scholarship, the allocation of scholarship for hostel students for undergraduate and post graduate students here is as follows. First of all admission fee is 3300 rupees and maintenance allowance is about 6300 rupees. That means it will be around 9600 rupees in total.
- Allotment of post matric scholarship for hostel students, candidates doing MPhil degree here is about 3,300 rupees as admission fee, similarly about 13,200 rupees as maintenance allowance i.e. about 16,500 ₹ in total here.
- Lastly, allocation of Merit Cum Means Scholarship to hostel students, i.e. here for courses like Chartered Accountancy, Medical Engineering, Law etc. is around 22,000 rupees as admission fee, similarly around 11,000 rupees as maintenance allowance. It gives a total of around 33,000 rupees as scholarship.
Now here we are giving complete information about scholarship allocation for day scholars
Here also there are three types of scholarship distribution.They are pre-matric scholarship, post-matric scholarship, merit cum means scholarship.
- The distribution of pre-matric scholarship is as follows. Firstly, there are classes one to five. Here the distribution of scholarship for the students from class I to V is as follows. The admission fee will not be allocated in the scholarship. There will be maintenance allowance only. So 1100 rupees will be given in total.
- For day scholars students i.e. from 6th to 10th class here the admission fee is about 4400 rupees. Similarly, Maintenance Allowance is about 1100 rupees in total and about 5500 rupees as stipend.
- The distribution of post matric scholarship is as follows. Here, admission fee of 7700 rupees, maintenance allowance of 2500 rupees and a total of 10200 rupees as student stipend are given to 11th and 12th class students.
- Post Matric Scholarship is around 11,000 rupees as admission fee for vocational course or technical courses, around 2500 rupees as maintenance allowance i.e. here in total 13,500 rupees is given as student stipend.
- Further, distribution of Also, the day scholars candidates who are doing undergraduate and post-graduation will be given about 3300 rupees as admission fee, 3300 rupees as maintenance allowance, which means a total of about 6,600 rupees as scholarship.
- Lastly, the post matric scholarship allocation for the candidates who want to do MPhil degree is about 3300 rupees as admission fee, about 6000 rupees as maintenance allowance, and here is about 9300 rupees in total.
- Finally, the distribution of merit cum means scholarship for courses like medical engineering, law, chartered accountant etc. is around 22,000 rupees as admission fee, around 5500 rupees as maintenance allowance i.e. here in total around 27500 rupees is given as scholarship.
Aikyashree scholarship 2023 Apply Online can be contacted here for more information
For any technical queries related to scholarship, call PHONE (TOLL FREE) : 1800-120-2130. The answer can be found.