Arivu Education Loan Apply Online 2024: The Karnataka State Government has implemented an Education Loan to help the students academically. Its name is Arivu Education Loan. Here the interest rate is low. Through this, this one education loan has been implemented so that the students should not face any financial problems academically.
Yes, here in the backward category of the state of Karnataka i.e. students belonging to Savita and its sub-caste can apply for education loans if they are in need. Also, students who want to apply for this Arivu education loan can apply through the official website Seva Sindhu.
KMDC Loan Online Application 2024
|Education Loan From||Karnataka State Government|
|Last date to apply||Update Soon|
|Official Website to Apply||https://kssd.karnataka.gov.in|
|More information contact here||Helpline No. 080-22374832, 8050773004/5, 8050370006, 7090400100 or 7090400900.|
So, here we will know the complete information regarding this Karnataka State Government Education Loan, the eligibility criteria to apply for it, the necessary documents required to apply, how to apply, and when is the last date to apply through this article.
Arivu Education Loan Eligibility
Here we have given complete information about what is the eligibility criteria related to this one education loan.
- The first eligibility criteria is that the age of students or applying candidates should be between 18 to 35 years.
- Second Eligibility Criteria to get this education loan is to get a rank in CET exam conducted by Karnataka state examination authority and want to pursue professional courses ie MBBS, AYUSH, Bachelor of Architecture, Bachelor of Engineering, BDS, Bachelor of Technology etc. The facility can be availed.
- Third Eligibility Criteria Students belonging to Savita Samaj and its sub-castes belonging to Backward Category Two of Karnataka State are eligible to apply.
- The fourth eligibility criterion is that the annual income of the students or applicant’s family should be less than about 3,50,000 lakhs.
Finally, students should have a bank account linked to PAN card and Aadhaar card.
Arivu Education Loan Documents
Here we have provided information about the main documents required to be submitted to get an education loan.
- A recent photograph copy of the student or applicant as the first document.
- Aadhaar card of students or applicants as second eligibility criteria
- The second important document is Aadhaar card of students or applicants which is used for address proof of students.
- Annual income certificate of student or applicant’s family as third main document.
- Caste certificate of students or applicants as third main document.
- The fourth document is a copy of the admit card taken by the student to write the CET exam.
- The fifth main document is the student’s 10th class or SSLC mark card copy.
- Copy of marks card of student’s Diploma or Second PUC as sixth document
- Lastly, bank account details etc.
Arivu Education Loan Application Link
Information on how to apply for this education loan has been given here.
In the first step, students can submit the application through the official website, Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Students can apply for this education loan in four ways. Namely, Karnataka can firstly apply through Seva Sindhu Portal, the official website of Karnataka State Government.
- Secondly, the application can be submitted through Grama One portal i.e. visit the nearest Gram Panchayat and talk to the staff there.
- Thirdly, if students or applicants are residents of Bangalore, they can also apply through the Bangalore One portal.
- Finally, students or applicants can apply for this one education loan through Karnataka one official website.
arivu loan last date to apply 2024
The application starts on June 2024
Arivu education loan last date 2024: August 2024
More information regarding this education loan can be obtained from here
You can find answers to your questions through the official website. https://kssd.karnataka.gov.in. Or similarly for more information Helpline No. 080-22374832, 8050773004/5, 8050370006, 7090400100 or 7090400900.
Two percent per annum
If you want to repay this education loan within six months, there is an interest rate of 2%. At a later stage its interest rate will increase.
Students belonging to economically weaker sections of the society, with an annual family income of less than Rs. 2.50 lakhs, and who have secured admission in government or private recognized institutions are eligible to apply for Arivu Loan.
The maximum loan amount that can be availed through Arivu Loan is Rs. 20 lakhs.
The interest rate charged on Arivu Loan is 4% per annum, which is lower than the usual market rates.
The repayment period for Arivu Loan is 5-7 years, depending on the loan amount and the course duration.
The documents required to apply for Arivu Loan include income certificate, caste certificate, admission letter, mark sheets, and address proof.