Byjus BNAT Scholarship Test 2023 Apply Online:Byjus is one of the largest online platforms in the education sector. This organization offers scholarships to help talented students financially. To get this scholarship one has to pass the test called BNAT.
Yes, this scholarship is given to 10th to 12th class students. To qualify for this one has to write an exam called BNAT. Here we will know the complete information about how to register for it, what is the eligibility criteria, what documents are required to be submitted through this article.
There is no fee for students to register for this scholarship exam or test. Everything is free. Thus, it can be done through the Byjus Educational Plat Form online, ie, here the BNAT registration can be done through the mobile number of the student or parent.
Byjus BNAT Scholarship Test 2023 Apply Online and last date are as follows
|Scholarship From||Byjus Online Educational Institute|
|Last date and test date to Apply||4 June, 2023 – 6:00 AM|
|Official website to visit||https://byjus.com/|
Byjus BNAT Test 2023 will be conducted online on 4 June, 2023 – 6:00 AM as per the official website. The website will be open till 4 June, 2023 – 6:00 AM, the last date for registration for this test. Similarly, there is no need to pay any kind of fee while registering here.
A student or applicant must have all these eligibility criteria to register for Byjus BNAT Test 2023
Students need to meet certain eligibility criteria to avail Byjus BNAT Test 2023 Scholarship. So their complete information is mentioned step by step in the following article.
- The first eligibility criteria is that students should be citizens of India.
- As the second eligibility criteria the students or applicants should be pursuing education in these level classes. Must have in class 10th or 11th or 12th Or even pass 12th class.
- Candidates or students who want to get this scholarship can apply from any educational board in the country i.e. state board, CBSE, ICSE, NIOS etc.
Byjus BNAT Scholarship Test Registration 2023 Do the registration through this step
Byjus is one of India’s largest educational online platforms. To get its scholarship one has to pass a test called BNAT.Do the registration for this test through the following steps.
- First of all the student or applicant should visit the official website of Byjus Institute. Then click on the menu bar. Then the scholarship section will appear.
- At the later stage there will be class 11 and 12 JEE and NEET section. Then click on the Free Now button there.
- So in the next step enter the mobile number. So click on Send OTP.Then fill the application at step. Login to Byjus National Aptitude Test in this way.
- Last but not least, there is no need to pay any kind of fee while registering for this Byjus National Aptitude Test.
The syllabus of Byjus National Aptitude Test is as follows
Byjus National Aptitude Test Syllabus is as follows. The knowledge of the students about the present and past history of India, Business i.e. economic study of India and the world, social study, like constitution of India, current affairs related to general knowledge etc. Through this aptitude test, talented students will get the opportunity of this scholarship.
BNAT Exam Pattern is as Follows
- The first section consists of a psychometric test. Its timing is 30 minutes. Here students have to answer about 55 questions.
- In the second section there will be physics questions. The timings for this are 30 minutes. Students have to answer about 20 questions here.
- In the third stage there will be a chemistry test. Here students have to answer 20 questions in about 30 minutes.
- In the last section 4 there will be Mental Ability Test for the students. Its timings are 30 minutes. Similarly here students have to answer 20 questions.
Opportunity to get 100% scholarship from Byjus
Students selected through Byjus BNAT Test will get 100% scholarship benefit. This means that here students are eligible to get free education from Byjus organization along with books and tablet or laptop, ie JEE, NEET and other courses are also free here.
A scholarship test is an exam that organizations, foundations, or educational institutions use to award financial aid to students based on their academic performance, aptitude, or other criteria.
The Byjus BNAT Scholarship Test is an exam offered by Byjus, an online learning platform, to award scholarships to deserving students who want to pursue their academic goals. The test evaluates a student’s aptitude and proficiency in various subjects, and scholarships are awarded based on the scores obtained.
To apply for the Byjus BNAT Scholarship Test 2023, visit the official website of Byjus and follow the instructions provided. The application process may involve providing personal information, educational qualifications, and other relevant details.
Students who are studying in classes 10 to 12 and have a minimum percentage of marks in their previous examination are eligible to apply for the Byjus BNAT Scholarship Test 2023.
The format of the Byjus BNAT Scholarship Test 2023 may include multiple-choice questions, essay-type questions, and other types of questions that assess a student’s proficiency in various subjects.
The amount of scholarship offered by Byjus varies depending on the specific requirements of the scholarship. Typically, the scholarship covers tuition fees, study material, and other related expenses.
To prepare for the Byjus BNAT Scholarship Test 2023, students can study relevant subjects, practice sample questions, and take mock tests. Byjus may also provide study materials and resources to help them prepare.
The last date to apply for the Byjus BNAT Scholarship Test 2023 may vary. It is recommended to check the official website of Byjus for the latest updates and information.