SBIF Asha Scholarship 2023 Apply Online:SBI (State Bank of India) is one of the largest banks in India. This one bank is providing financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families across India under its Corporate Social Responsibility to ensure the continuity of their education. Therefore, students studying the first year of undergraduate can apply.
Yes, not only first year students doing undergraduate studies, but also students from top NIRF universities/colleges and IITs, MBA/PGDM from IIMs, and PhD from premier institutions can apply for this scholarship. Similarly, the students selected for this scholarship will get a scholarship facility of about 5,00,000 rupees annually.
SBIF Asha Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
|Scholarship From||State Bank of India|
|Last Date to Apply||31 May 2023|
|More information contact||contact the following email id email@example.com. Similarly, the answer can be found by calling the phone number 011-430-92248 (Ext-303)|
So, let us know the complete information about SBI Asha Scholarship eligibility criteria, main documents required to apply, application process and last date to apply for SBI Asha Scholarship through this article.
Eligibility criteria to apply for SBI Asha Scholarship is as follows
Here we have provided information about the eligibility criteria to apply for the State Bank of India Scholarship. Here are four types of undergraduate courses categorized according to subject. Namely, its eligibility criteria for undergraduate students, IIT students, IIM students and PhD students.
- First Eligibility Criterion: All students from India can apply for this scholarship.
- Secondly, the annual family income of the candidates interested in applying for this scholarship should not exceed 3,00,000 Lakh from all sources combined.
Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate Students
- First Eligibility Here, to apply for the scholarship, students must be pursuing first year studies in Top NIRF University or College.
- Also second eligibility criteria students must have passed in previous year i.e. 12th class with 75 percent or more marks.
Eligibility Criteria for Under IIT Students
- First Eligibility Here, to apply for the scholarship, students must be pursuing first year studies in Top IITs University or College.
- Also second eligibility criteria students must have passed 12th class with 75% or more marks.
Eligibility Criteria for Under IIM Students
- First Eligibility Here, to apply for the scholarship, students must be pursuing first year studies like MBA or PGDM in Top IIMs University or College.
- Second Eligibility Criterion Applying candidates should have passed with 75 percent marks or more in previous year graduation.
Eligibility Criteria for Under IIM Students
- Here the first eligibility criteria should be continued through first-year of PhD program (any stream) at renowned institutions.
- Similarly second eligibility criteria applicants or students must have passed with 75% marks in post graduation.
Following are the main documents required to apply for SBI Asha Scholarship
Here we have provided information about the required documents to be submitted by the candidates or applying students regarding State Bank of India Asha Scholarship.
- The first key document required here is a recent passport size photograph of the student or applicant.
- The second main document is a copy of the previous year’s marks card indicating the academic performance of the student
- Third main document Government ID proof of the student or applicant i.e. Aadhaar card or Driving license or Voter ID proof or PAN card any one ID proof.
- As the fourth main document, the receipt of the college where the student/applicant has taken recent admission or the copy of Institution Identity Card or Bonafiede Certificate
- In the list of the fifth main document, the income certificate proof copy stating the annual income of the family of the applicant should be given.
- The last main document listed is the student’s or applicant’s bank account details
Information regarding how students can apply for SBI Asha Scholarship
Here we have provided information on how candidates can apply for State Bank of India Scholarship through various steps.
- Students can apply through the official website https://www.sbifoundation.in/ to submit the application. Alternatively, the application can be submitted through the Buddy4Study website.
- After registration on Buddy4Study website, login. Clicking on SBI Asha Scholarship will redirect you to the official website. Click on Start Application there.
- In the next step, fill the application form and read all the details asked there correctly and scan and upload the necessary documents and check that everything is correct.
- Also click on term and condition next. In the next step, submit the application and download its PDF form. In this way candidates can apply very easily.
How SBI Asha Scholarship Allotment and Selection Process is done
Here we have given the information about the selection procedure and allocation of the State Bank of India scholarship after submitting the application.
- Here the selection procedure is followed after the students apply and get complete information about their academic progress and their financial background. In this way the candidates will be shortlisted here.
- In the next step shortlisted candidates will be contacted through telephonic interview. In this way the State Bank of India will make its scholarship allotment after realizing all the things.
- Now the scholarship allocation here is around 5,00,000 rupees one year for the selected students.
For more information regarding SBIF Asha Scholarship 2023 Apply Online contact here
Hereby candidates who want to ask any queries related to State Bank of India scholarship can contact the following email id firstname.lastname@example.org. Similarly, the answer can be found by calling the phone number 011-430-92248 (Ext-303).
The SBIF Asha Scholarship 2023 is a scholarship program offered by the State Bank of India Foundation (SBIF) to help economically disadvantaged students pursue higher education. The scholarship is named after the Asha Trust, which supports education for underprivileged children.
To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be a citizen of India and have completed your Class 12 or equivalent examination. You must also have secured admission to a recognized undergraduate or postgraduate course in India in the academic year 2023-24.
You can apply for the scholarship online through the official website of the State Bank of India Foundation. You will need to fill in your personal and academic details, upload the required documents, and submit the application form.
You will need to submit the following documents along with your application:
Identity proof (such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, or voter ID card)
Address proof (such as Aadhaar card, driving license, or passport)
Class 10 and Class 12 mark sheets
Proof of admission to the course (such as admission letter or fee receipt)
The selection process for the scholarship involves a screening of applications based on academic merit and financial need. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, after which the final selection will be made.
The scholarship amount varies depending on the course and the institution where you are studying. Generally, the scholarship covers tuition fees and other expenses such as books and stationery.
The deadline for submitting the application is yet to be announced. You are advised to regularly check the official website of the State Bank of India Foundation for updates.