CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023-24 Application form: CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship is awarded by the Central Board of Secondary Education. That is, here this is Single Girl Child Scholarship, those who are eligible for this are requested to go to the official website of the CBSC Board and submit the application.
Yes already CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship date has been extended by the Central Board of Secondary Education. That means the last date to apply for this scholarship will be November 30, 2023. So students are requested to submit the document and application very early.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship From||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Last date to apply||Update Soon|
Central Board of Secondary Education has given this scholarship to those who have Single Girl Child applications for this scholarship. Also, the girl students selected in the previous year’s application are advised to renew it.
What is specially mentioned here is that those who have not applied for the application so far can visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education and get information about it. It is also requested to apply for the same by the date November 30, 2023. Similarly, an opportunity has been provided till December 2023 for a review of all the matters applied by you here.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Eligibility
The first qualification is that the parents of the student should be an only daughter.
- The second qualification is that the student must have passed 10th class with good marks and 11th class should be studying in a CBSC affiliated college.
- The third qualification is that the student should have passed with 60% grade points in the previous class i.e. 10th.
- Also, to get this scholarship, the student must have completed her tenth and 12th classes compulsorily and enrolled in a CBSC affiliated college.
- The last qualification is that the fee in courses called 12th or Plus Two should not be more than 10% of the eligibility for this scholarship.
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship application link
First of all, the students applying for this should visit the official website of the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Now there is a scholarship list on the home page, click on it.
- After clicking on that scholarship, its page will open. Then you will have two links fresh application and renewal. Then if you are fresher then click on fresher application link.
- In the next step fill the application by giving all the documents asked there.
- As last step apply and take print of all submitted documents. Then press submit button.
This scholarship amount and marks required for renewal
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2023 apply online The selected students will get a scholarship of 500 rupees every month to help them in their studies. It does not require any middle man. It will be directly deposited into the bank account of the eligible students. For renewal of this scholarship, students must pass 50% marks in class 11th.