Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship 2023-24: The Kerala State Government has implemented several scholarships keeping in mind that the students of its state should continue academically and education should be available to all. Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship is one of them.
This is a merit scholarship and interested candidates can apply through the official website. Further details are available on this page for the instant online application. Once the application form is submitted, then take the printout for the future referencee purpose;
Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship From||Kerala State Government|
|Last Date to Apply||Update soon|
|More information contact||Address: The Special Officer Scholarships, Directorate of Collegiate Education, 6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram- 695033 Email ID No: email@example.com Phone no. 0471-2306580 Mobile no. 9446096580 through which any technical problems can be solved.|
Yes, regarding the scholarship here, let’s know the complete information about the eligibility criteria for the students of Kerala state to apply, the main documents required to apply, as well as the selection process for the scholarship, the amount of the scholarship and the last dates to apply, read further for that.
Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship Eligibility
Here we have provided step by step information about the eligibility criteria that the candidates have to apply for the scholarship.
- First Eligibility Criteria Students or applying candidates should be permanent residents of Kerala State.
- Second Eligibility Criterion Students or candidates who wish to apply must be pursuing First Year Post Graduate or Under Graduate in a Government College or Govt Aided.
- Third Eligibility Criteria Students or candidates who wish to apply must have BPL card. That means they should be from a low income family.
- Last Eligibility Criteria, Students or candidates who wish to apply should have passed the previous year examination with 50% marks and Above.
Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship Documents
Here we have listed the main documents to be submitted by the candidates who want to apply for the scholarship.
- The first main document is a recent passport size photograph of the student.
- Similarly, the second main document is the Aadhaar card copy for the address proof of the student
- The third main document is a copy of the student’s 10th class mark card
- Copy of student’s bank account details as fourth document. Here is a copy of the first page containing details like student’s name, address, PAN card ID etc.
- Income certificate stating the annual income of the student’s family
- Ration card copy of the student’s family i.e. here only those who have BPL card are allowed to apply for scholarship.
- Marks card certificate of the previous year of the student or the candidate who wants to apply. It is attested by a gazetted officer
- Next main document if the student belongs to SC or ST category, Community Certificate
- If the student is disabled, certificate regarding disability
- Lastly, if the candidate is a good athlete in sports, then a certificate in that regard should be provided.
Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship Application
Students who wish to apply for the scholarship can follow the steps below.
- First of all candidates should visit the official website of Kerala State Government which we mentioned in the above sentence.
- Then there are many scholarships available. There click on Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship. At a later stage the application will open for you. Register first and then login.
- Fill out the application for the scholarship. Read all the things asked there completely and then fill it. Similarly upload and scan the necessary documents. Check if everything is correct.
- If everything is correct click on submit button. Similarly take a print out of this application. In this way one can apply for the scholarship without any hassle.
How to Renewal scholarship
- After reaching the scholarship bank for one year, the candidates selected for the scholarship renewal will have to go through the renewal process to get the scholarship again the next year.
- For this candidates login the scholarship portal. Click on the renewal option, renew the main documents asked there. Also all the things related to future scholarship will be available there.
Suvarna Jubilee Scholarship Allotment
Here we have given information about how the distribution of scholarship is done.
- Firstly the student’s bank account should be with State Bank of India. Also should have minimum balance in it.
- 10,000 rupees per annum as scholarship will be paid to the student’s bank through DBT i.e. Direct Benefit Transfer to the selected candidates for this one scholarship.
In case of any query regarding this scholarship, post to Address: The Special Officer Scholarships, Directorate of Collegiate Education, 6th Floor, Vikas Bhavan, Thiruvananthapuram- 695033
Email ID No: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone no. 0471-2306580
Mobile no. 9446096580 through which any technical problems can be solved.