Google PhD Fellowship 2024: The Google company provides fellowships to students who are interested in the research field. That means the candidates who are interested in pursuing a Ph.D. degree in the computer science field, students who want to do their innovative technology research here as well as the students who are interested in the technology field born in economically weak families can benefit from this.
Regarding Google Fellowship, if the candidates want to apply according to the region i.e. from which country they can apply here, students from countries like India, New Zealand, Australia, Africa, Canada, East Asia, Europe, Latin America, South Asia as well as the United States in the above-mentioned field. One can apply for this fellowship if interested in doing a Ph.D.
Google PhD Fellowship 2024
|Last Date to Apply||April 2024|
|More information contact here||For Australia and New Zealand candidates contact email id email@example.com |
Contact email id for candidates from Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
Canada, Europe, and the United States Candidates contact email id: email@example.com
Contact E-mail ID for East Asia candidates: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact E-mail ID for Latin America candidates: email@example.com
India Candidates contact email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Southeast Asia candidates contact email id: email@example.com
Also speaking about this further, both Google and the applied candidates will benefit from this one fellowship. That is, identifying new innovative technology ideas, similarly developing a product from this idea is also an important objective. So candidates who are interested in doing PhD in technology field can apply.
Similarly, what we are going to tell you through this article is the eligibility criteria for applying for this fellowship, the main documents required for applying, how to apply for this fellowship, and the last date for applying.
Google PhD Fellowship Eligibility
Here we have given complete information about the eligibility criteria related to the fellowship.
- While applying for a fellowship firstly Google employees or family members who want to do PhD course, they cannot avail this benefit.
- The second eligibility criterion is that the applying candidates should be enrolled only to do full time Ph.D.
- Third Eligibility Criterion, Students with Comparable Award recipients are not eligible to apply for this fellowship.
- Similarly, the fourth eligibility is that candidates from some regions who have availed this opportunity once in the past will not get the opportunity to apply again.
- Candidates from India, Latin America, Africa and South Asia are allowed to apply directly for Fellowship. Also they should choose computer science field to do full time PhD course.
- Similarly, candidates from other countries such as New Zealand, Australia, United States, Canada, East Asia and Europe should have certain requirements.
- If candidates from Latin America are applying, students should be interested in pursuing a PhD program there at an early stage.
- Also there are some rules and guidelines to get this fellowship. Candidates have to follow it. Similarly, it is not possible to guarantee that the students will get this PhD fellowship.
Google PhD Fellowship Documents
Here we have given the list of documents required for the fellowship if the candidates want to submit the application.
- Firstly, the research proposal should have about three pages. That means leaving the reference page here.
- As a second document, a website link or publication containing the student’s application resume.
- Next is a short resume that should be one page. A copy of the CV, which is the first application, must be obtained from the PhD program advisor.
- The fourth main document is a copy of the student’s previous year i.e. Graduation Marks Card.
- A two or three letter recommendation should be obtained from the program advisor and kept on file.
Google PhD Fellowship Application Link
Candidates who wish to apply for the fellowship, follow the steps below.
- If we click on the given link, the official website will open. Various information related to Google fellowship is shared there.
- Similarly next there candidates or students who want to apply select the country. Also click on submit application button.
- At the next stage candidates fill the application. Check if everything is correct. Also click on the submit button and easily submit the application without any hassle. In this way candidates can apply for PhD fellowship.
Google PhD Fellowship Selection Procedure
Here we have given the complete information about how the selection process of the candidates will be done for the PhD Fellowship.
- The first stage selection process is based on academic achievement, research proposal, research impact and leadership potential.
- In the second stage Google evaluates the research proposal with respect to its technology. That is, here innovative idea regarding technology, whether it will help the development of Google will be evaluated. Through this there is a selection process.
- In the third stage, the candidates have to present a research proposal created or ongoing related to this innovative idea. This means that a direction and a plan should be prepared for this one project.
- In the third stage of the selection process, the candidates of these countries ie Canada, United States, Europe will evaluate the essay response by Google and the recommendation of others will be informed.
- Similarly, Nominee Membership holders are not eligible to receive an elective award for this fellowship.
- Similarly, Nominee Membership holders are not eligible to be awarded elective membership for this fellowship. Also lastly, the application of those who submitted an incomplete application will be rejected.
Following are the research fields to get Google PhD Fellowship
Here we have mentioned the various subjects which will be beneficial for the candidates to do research in which field to get the fellowship.
- Natural language processing (including Information Retrieval and Extraction), Privacy and Security, Programming Languages and Software Engineering, Quantum computing, Recommender systems, Structured data and database management, Systems and networking,
- Algorithms, optimizations, and markets, Computational neural and cognitive sciences, Health research, Human-Computer Interaction, machine learning, Machine perception, speech technology, and computer vision, Mobile computing. etc.
Google PhD Fellowship Awards
Here we have explained in detail how the fellowship will be distributed if the candidates are selected.
First of all, stipend will be given to the selected candidates. That means it is given directly to the college where the candidates are doing their Ph.D.
- Similarly, there is no employment relationship with the selected candidates for the Google Fellowship. Similarly it is given by Google Research Mentor to selected candidates.Similarly, there is no guarantee for Google internship and employment opportunities.
Fellowship will be distributed
- Candidates from Africa who apply for this fellowship and are selected will be awarded a three-year fellowship worth USD 30,000 along with a Google Research Mentor.
- Candidates from New Zealand and Australia who apply for this fellowship and are selected will receive a one-year fellowship of AUD 15,000 plus a Google Research Mentor.
- Candidates from East Asia who apply for this fellowship and are selected will be awarded a one-year fellowship of US 10,000 along with a Google Research Mentor.
- European candidates who apply for this fellowship and are selected will be given a three-year fellowship with annual bursary and a Google Research Mentor.
- Candidates from India who apply and are selected for this fellowship will be awarded a four-year fellowship with US 50,000 for early-stage PhD students, and a one-year fellowship with US 10,000 for late-stage PhD students. Also Google Research Mentor is provided on both sides.
- Candidates from Latin America who apply for this fellowship and are selected will be given a three-year fellowship along with USD 15000 and a Google Research Mentor here.
- Candidates from South East Asia who apply for this fellowship and are selected, will be awarded a three-year fellowship along with USD 10,000 and a Google Research Mentor here.
- Finally, if candidates from Canada and the United States apply for this fellowship and are selected, they will be given a three-year fellowship along with tuition fees, travel allowances, living expenses, personal equipments, and Google research mentors to buy all the Stipend needed for various educational activities here.
- Finally, if candidates from Canada and United States apply for this fellowship and are selected, they will be given a three-year fellowship along with tuition fees, travel allowances, living expenses, personal equipments, i.e. stuff and to buy all the goods needed for various educational activities here. Similarly, Google Research Mentor is offered.
Google PhD Fellowship 2023 Apply Online For more information contact here
If you have any queries related to our fellowship here, you can contact us through the email id mentioned here. Contact email id for candidates from Africa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Australia and New Zealand candidates contact email id email@example.com
- Canada, Europe, and the United States Candidates contact email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact E-mail ID for East Asia candidates: email@example.com
- Contact E-mail ID for Latin America candidates: firstname.lastname@example.org
- India Candidates contact email id: email@example.com
- Southeast Asia candidates contact email id: firstname.lastname@example.org