Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2024: The Devaraja Arasu Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship is awarded by Karnataka State Department of Backward Classes Welfare. This is an important scholarship given by the Karnataka State Government to the backward classes. It is very helpful for the students to continue their studies academically.
Yes, this scholarship is offered by the Karnataka State Government on behalf of the Backward Classes Welfare Department to students who wish to pursue their undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship From||Karnataka State Government|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Official Website||More Information Contact|
|More Information contact||If you have any questions regarding the scholarship after applying or during submission, please contact Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department, No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan, Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore – 560052. By post. Can be contacted. Similarly Hostel Phone: 8050370006 You can also contact Scholarship Phone: 8050770005. Prathibha, IAS/KAS Online Phone: 8050770004. Inquiries Email ID is bcdbng[at]kar[dot]nic[dot]in|
So, through this article, we are going to tell you about the eligibility criteria that interested candidates should have to apply, the main documents required to apply, the process of applying, the last date to apply, and all the related information through this article.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Eligiblity
Let’s know the complete information about the eligibility criteria that the students or interested candidates have to apply for the scholarship.
- It is mainly required for interested candidates to apply for the first eligibility criterion which is that the applying candidate should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- The second eligibility criterion is that students who wish to apply or applicants belonging to backward classes can apply for it.
- 90% of the candidates who are pursuing their education in a government college in Karnataka are eligible.
- Also further, the third eligibility criterion is that the annual income of the student’s family should not exceed 2.50 lakhs per annum for category I students. Similarly, the annual family income of category 2(A),3(A) and 3(B) students should not exceed one lakh.
- As well as the last eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship, candidates who want to do or pursue undergraduate and post graduation can apply for the scholarship.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Documents
Here we have given the information about the required documents to be submitted by the students to submit the application after getting the eligibility for the scholarship.
- The first important document is a copy of a recent photograph of the student or candidate who wishes to apply.
- The second main document is Aadhaar card copy for the address proof of the candidate who wants to apply.
- The third main document is the caste certificate of the student or the candidate who wants to apply.
- The fourth main document is Income Certificate Proof stating the annual income of the student’s family.
- Receipt or Bonafide Certificate from the College to which the student has been admitted.
- Copy of 10th and 12th class marks card showing academic progress of students.
- The fifth main document is the bank account details of the student, i.e. the scanned copy of the first page of the bank account details with student’s photograph.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Application Form
Below is the complete information on how students should submit the application for the Devaraja Arasu Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship through the following steps.
- Firstly the Scholarship Portal of Backward Classes Welfare Department of Karnataka State Government can be visited from here. After visiting the official website, there is a section titled Scholarships while scrolling.
- There you will see Devaraja Arasu Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship which is for UG and PG students. Click on it.
- Next, the application form will open for you regarding the scholarship. Read it thoroughly, then fill it.
- Scan and upload all the requested documents related to the scholarship. Check that all the contents and documents filled in the application are correct. Then click on submit button. Similarly, download the PDF application.
Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship Status
Here we can know the status of the application after applying for the scholarship through these steps.
- For this students or applied candidates should visit the official website. Then on home page click on Student Services.
- Then a dropdown menu will open. There you will see the application status, click on it. Then you can know its complete information by entering your application ID and password.
More information regarding Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship can be known from here
If you have any questions regarding the scholarship after applying or during submission, please contact Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department, No.16/D, 3rd Floor, Devraj Urs Bhavan, Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore – 560052. By post. Can be contacted. Similarly
Hostel Phone: 8050370006
You can also contact Scholarship Phone: 8050770005.
Prathibha, IAS/KAS Online Phone: 8050770004. Inquiries
Email ID is bcdbng[at]kar[dot]nic[dot]in.