Central sector scholarship 2024: The Central Sector Scholarship is a fund available to students and students studying in the university. Now if we look at it, it is offered by MHRD i.e. Higher Education of MHRD. If we look at it further, it gives scholarships to about 82 thousand students annually. Its scholarship amount will be 20,000 rupees.
Yes, students have already started applying for this Central Sector Scholarship. If you have not applied, please apply now. Its last date will be October 31.
We are giving complete information about this in the following article. What are the necessary documents required for this, what is the eligibility has been mentioned in detail.
Central Sector Scholarship 2024
This scholarship is given to poor students to meet their tuition and education expenses. To sum up, it works as a financial support for students who are interested in studying.
What is available through this Central Sector Scholarship?
Here, as we have mentioned earlier, 82,000 scholarships are given annually to college and university students. Out of which 50% will be equally distributed to girls and 50% to boys. Here the age limit of students is between 18 years to 25 years.
Now in the colleges i.e. science, arts and commerce students here in the ratio of 3:2:1, the education board of the states distributes it equally. So here without any middle man, direct money transfer is deposited into the bank account of the selected student.
This scholarship is awarded every year. So, application for this starts in the month of July. As such, it ends at the end of October. That is, its last date will be October 30.
Central Sector Scholarship Eligibility
- It is for class 12th student i.e. should have secured more than 80% marks in annual examination. That means here Marks card for each example (SEB, CBSE, ICSE) where 20th merit list should be there.
- Now you have to give detailed information about which course you will take next i.e. UGC,MCI,DCI or AICTE course.
- Here also reservation is made for different categories. Namely, 15% for SC, 75% for ST, 27% for OBC and 5% for PWD.
- Also your family annual income should not exceed 8 lakhs. Similarly, the student should not have applied for any other scholarship.
- This is not applicable for any other diploma courses. Applicable for Degree Graduation only.
Central Sector Scholarship Application Form
Applying for this scholarship is very easy. For that you have to visit NSP ie National Scholarship Portal.
- There you will see two corners. One is the Applicant’s Corner and the other is the Institute’s Corner.
- If you are applying for the first time, a fresh application will appear under New Registration. Click on it.
- Then you register. Like that, OTP will be sent to your mobile. Enter it then password. Finally login with an id and password you got.
- Then the application form will open for you. Then provide all the required documents mentioned there. That is your educational record, address proof, contact details, photo copy etc.
- After filling the application like this, save it. Check if everything is correct in the draft and finally submit it.
- Remember a small thing here. There are two ways to verify this scholarship online. Firstly there is the institute level and the education board level. That is, in which board you have passed the 12th class, you have to confirm here.
Central Sector Scholarship Documents
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Bank Pass Book Xerox copy which should be in the name of the student
- caste certificate
- Marks card 2nd PUC
- For those with disabilities, a disability certificate is required.
Central sector scholarship 2024 apply online How long is it and what is its other use?
The duration of this scholarship is five years. So students have to renew every year. Also should be getting more than 50 percent marks. Similarly, attendance should be 75 percent.