Labour Card Scholarship 2024: This is a scholarship under the Ministry of Labor and Employment for the children of laborers i.e. the children of any unorganized category of workers which can be availed for the future education of the students.
Yes, education is the most important factor. However, the education of the children of laborers is sometimes not able to continue due to financial difficulties. In such cases, this one scholarship is a boon for the students.
Labour Card Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship From||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|Last Date to Apply||Updates Soon|
|More information contact||Contact Helpdesk at helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in or toll free number 0120 – 6619540 (from 8 AM to 8 PM on all days, excluding holidays)|
So, how this scholarship will help the children of laborers, also what is the eligibility criteria for it?, similarly, what are the main documents required while applying, and what is the last date for applying, let’s know through this article.
Labor Card Scholarship Eligibility
Students must read the following eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying and then apply.
- First Eligibility Criterion To apply for this one scholarship students’ parents should be Beedi laborers or laborers working in mines. Also must have completed more than six months in this one job.
- The second eligibility criterion is that the annual income of the family of the children of Beedi laborers should not be more than 10,000.
- As the third eligibility criterion, it is for mining workers whose monthly salary is 8,000 and it should be less than one lakh annually.
- The fourth eligibility criterion is that students should be in an educational institute from Govt. That means it should choose an educational institution approved by the government.
- Students pursuing correspondence courses will not be eligible for this scholarship.
- Students or applicants who want to study these courses i.e. General or Technical Education, medicine, Engineering, and Agriculture field can apply for this scholarship.
- Also, the courses that are no longer eligible for this scholarship are BCom after BSc, BA after BCom, choosing one subject after another. If you do this, you will not be able to take advantage of it.
- Students must not have applied for any other scholarship after or before applying for this one Labor Card scholarship
- If students provide incorrect information while applying, the scholarship will be rejected. Similarly, if the studies are terminated in the middle, the scholarship will also be stopped.
- Students or candidates intending to apply should have a separate bank account. If the bank account is joint, the account name should be in the name of the student.
- If a parent has two children, the bank account details of both should be different. Also, the mobile number should be different.
Labor Card Scholarship Documents
The following important documents are required to be scanned by students while applying. Also, its information should be filled in the application.
- The first important document is a copy of the student’s recent photograph.
- The identity card of the student’s parents is the second main document. That is, those who work here in Beedi and mines.
- A copy of the first page of the bank account of the students or candidates who wish to apply or a canceled bank check will also be submitted.
- Previous year mark card copy i.e. here to know about the academic activities of the student.
- Lastly, a certificate stating the annual income of the family.
Labor Card Scholarship Application Form
Here we have mentioned the steps to be followed by the students applying for this one scholarship.
In the first step, students should visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
- If you are registering for the first time there, click on New Registration. In the next step click on the declaration form. A new page will open.
- In the next step, register the student’s name, date of birth, and mobile number. In the next step, the application form will open.
- Also, fill out the application in the next step. That is, fill in all the details like the student’s name, date of birth, mobile number, Aadhaar card details, gender, etc. completely. Save and continue.
- Scan and upload copies of important documents at a later stage. Finally, check that everything is correct. Also, give final submission.
Labor Card Scholarship Rewards
Here we have given detailed information about the scholarship amount for this scholarship.
In the first stage, the scholarship is also from first class to fourth class and the incentive amount is around 1,000 rupees.
- In the second phase, the scholarship allocation will be Rs 1500 for students from class IV to class VIII.
- In the third phase, the distribution of scholarships is only for 9th and 10th classes. Its incentive amount is around 2000 rupees.
- In the fourth stage, the distribution of scholarships will be for 11th and 12th-class students. Its incentive amount is around 3000 rupees.
- The distribution of scholarships in the fifth phase is for students pursuing ITI and Polytechnic studies. Its incentive amount will be around 6,000.
- Allotment of the sixth-level scholarship is for students doing graduate courses. Here around 6 thousand rupees is given as incentive amount.
- The last round of scholarship allocation is for students pursuing professional courses. Its incentive amount is around 25,000 rupees.
Labour Card Scholarship Apply Online
Students can contact the Helpdesk at helpdesk[at]nsp[dot]gov[dot]in or toll-free number 0120 – 6619540 (from 8 AM to 8 PM on all days, excluding holidays) in case of any technical problem while applying.