JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2024: This scholarship is also a Tata organization providing financial assistance to students to pursue higher education. That means this scholarship is called the Study Abroad Scholarship. Therefore, students who are interested in pursuing their studies abroad can apply for it.
Yes, this one JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship has been around since 1892 and thousands of students have opted for this one scholarship to get their dream education.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship From||Tata Trust|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024|
|Last Date for Application Submission||The first week of July|
|Online Test Date||In the month of April|
|Interview Date||Between April and June|
|Announcement of Awards||First week of July|
|For more information contact Details||Email: email@example.com |
Phone:+91-22-6665 7681 / 7198 / 7774 from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm between Monday to Friday
So, how can students who are interested in pursuing their studies abroad through this article apply for it? Also, what are the eligibility criteria here? Similarly, what is the last date to apply for this one scholarship? Let’s know the complete information about it through this article.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Eligibility
Here we have informed about the eligibility criteria for the students to apply for this scholarship.
- The first eligibility criteria is that students or candidates who wish to apply should be a citizen of India.
- As the second eligibility criteria students or candidates who wish to apply should have completed graduation from any recognized university in India. Similarly, pass with 60 percent marks.
- The third eligibility criteria is that the age of students or candidates who wish to apply should be 45 years or below.
- As the fourth eligibility category, students or candidates who wish to apply are pursuing their education online, i.e. doing post graduation, undergraduate degree, presentation or diploma degree courses, are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- The fifth eligibility criteria is that the students or candidates who wish to apply should have a Study Abroad or education abroad for a duration of two years.
- Students who apply as last eligibility criteria or are not selected are not allowed to apply again.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Documents
Here we have provided information about the required documents to apply for this scholarship.
- A recent photograph of the student as the first document.
- Aadhaar card of the student or applicant as second document. This is for address proof.
- Passport of student or applicant as third document. Here the details of the first and last page of the passport should be given.
- The fourth document is the student’s or applicant’s score card i.e. GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS/PTE with good score in any one.
- PAN card of the student or applicant as well as transcript regarding qualification.
- If the student or applicant is any working professional, the experience certificate should be furnished. Employee appointment letter means this also applies to working professionals.
- Information about ITR for one year should be given for calculating annual income. Income tax certificate document should be given for this.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Application Link
Here we have provided step by step information on how to apply for this scholarship for the students or candidates who want to apply.
- First of all candidates or students should visit JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship website which is the official website to apply.
- After visiting the second step, home page where click here to scholarship will appear. Click on it.
- In the third step you will see the login page. If you are creating an account for the first time, click on Create Account.
- In the next step, enter the student’s or candidate’s name, e-mail ID, mobile number and date of birth. Similarly, in which year you are studying, give security questions and answers. Create an account.
- When you click on register before creating an account, an OTP will be sent to your mobile. Put it there, click on verify button.
- Then the application form screen will open for you to apply for the scholarship. Fill the application form at a later stage.
- Read all the things asked there properly. Then fill the application. Also upload the documents asked there. Check if everything is correct.
- If everything is correct, click on submit button. Also download and keep its soft copy. This way you can apply very easily.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Selection Procedure
Here we have explained how the selection process is done for this one scholarship.
- The first selection process depends on the score card of the students or applied candidates. That means here those who have got good marks or rank in exams like GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS/PTE are selected.
- Here the selected students are asked to write the exam in the second phase. This is a return exam which is conducted through online mode.
- Selected students will be shortlisted through this exam. That means here a short interview is done about giving them a scholarship. It can be called online or offline. It is at the discretion of the organization. This is how the selection process for this scholarship is conducted.
JN Tata Endowment Loan Scholarship Awards
Here we have given the comprehensive information about the scholarship amount given regarding the scholarship.
- Students or candidates selected for this scholarship will get a scholarship loan facility of up to 10 lakhs.
- Similarly, the student or candidate here has to repay this scholarship loan to the institution after completing their study abroad.
That means here students are given 50,000 rupees as travel assistant and 2 to 7 lakhs as gift assistant. All these facilities are provided to students who are selected for Tata Scholarship Loan.
For more information contact here
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information Similarly, the mobile number and calling hours are as follows: +91-22-6665 7681 / 7198 / 7774 from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm between Monday to Friday