DBS Scholarship 2024 Apply Online: Good news for students, DBS organization is offering scholarships. Its main objective is that students should not be deprived of education for any reason by giving their helping hand to the academic future of the students.
Yes, Development Bank of Singapore Limited 9th and 10th class students can apply for it. So the students who are selected for this scholarship will be of great help in their academic progress. That is, the expenses required while continuing education here can be obtained through this one scholarship.
DBS Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship From||Development Bank of Singapore Limited (DBS)|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024|
|More information contact||www.buddy4study.com|
So, here we have given complete information about DBS Scholarship i.e. Eligibility criteria required to apply for this scholarship, as well as what kind of documents are required and the last date to apply for this scholarship through this article. So read this article completely. Then don’t forget to apply for scholarships.
DBS Scholarship Eligibility
We have informed step by step through the following article about the eligibility criteria that are important to apply for the scholarship.
- As the first eligibility criteria, only students of parents working in the police department can apply for this scholarship. This means that the students of parents with sub-inspectors and below rank can apply here.
- Secondly, students of this state are eligible to get this one scholarship opportunity. Name of those states are Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Puducherry, etc.
- Development Bank of Singapore Limited children of parents working at the bank are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Similarly, students who are pursuing their studies in a recognized school in class 9th and 10th are allowed to apply.
DBS Scholarship Application Link
Here we have provided information about important documents required to apply for DBS scholarship.
- First document is an Aadhaar card for student address proof.
- Secondly a recent passport-size photograph of the student.
- The third document is the student’s previous year’s mark card.
- The fourth document is the identity card of the student’s parents, i.e. the document that they are working in the police department. (Only children of parents holding the rank of Sub-Inspector and below are allowed here.)
- As the fifth document, the student should provide information about the admission details, i.e. fee receipt or Bonafide certificate issued to the college.
- As last document, bank account details of student or parent. With the help of this, the scholarship is paid directly to the bank account.
DBS Scholarship 2024 Application Form
Here we have provided step by step information on how students can apply for DBS Scholarship.
- To apply in the first step visit https://www.buddy4study.com/page/dbs-scholarship-program. Click here for its link.
- Then there you will see an action called Apply to us. Register there and then apply for DBS scholarship.
DBS Scholarship Selection Process
Usually the selection process for the scholarship is done first by looking at the marks card which tells how the students have progressed academically through various examinations. Then after getting complete information about their financial condition they are selected for interview. Here the selected students will get scholarship facility from DBS Bank.
How much can be awarded by applying for DBS scholarship?
The scholarship helps to meet the expenses required for academic progress and their educational activities. A scholarship amount of around 20 thousand rupees is available through this one DBS scholarship. That means it is available for a period of three years.