Egrants Scholarship 2024 apply online: e grants scholarship is implemented by the Kerala government to help children in education. We have listed the complete information for the Egrants scholarship 2023 and other eeligibility details.
But here this scholarship has also been implemented in such a way that it helps the education of economically weak children belonging to the minority category as well as SC ST and OBC.
Yes, Kerala government has given e-grants scholarship to students worth about three lakh rupees so far. More than 3400 educational institutions have availed it so far.
Egrants Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship from||Government of Kerala|
|Last date to apply||March 2024|
|More information contact||Museum-Nandhavanam Road, Nandhavanam, Vikasbhavan P O, Thiruvananthapuram-695033|
Students who are interested in getting this scholarship can apply for it through e-grants scholarship portal. The last date for the students who wish to apply for the same is November 10.2022. So students are requested to apply early.
Through this article, let’s know the complete information about what qualifications are required to get the scholarship, how to apply, how much scholarship is available.
Egrants Scholarship 2024 Eligibility
To get this one scholarship you have to apply online. That is, if we see who is eligible to get this scholarship, it is applicable to backward classes like SC, OBC, OEC categories, students who are economically lower.
It works as a financial assistant for the future education of the students. The scholarship amount will be sent directly to the bank account of the students who are eligible for this scholarship. This is how you can take advantage of it.
It is very important for students applying for e grants scholarship to observe its eligibility criteria. We have explained all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the e-grants scholarship portal in detail in the article below.
- The first eligibility criteria is academic qualification i.e. it is related to education and the student should be a resident of Kerala state to get this scholarship.
- Also, the first important qualification is that the student should be pursuing pre-matric or post-matriculation level education in a reputed or recognized university or college.
- Belongs to the category of second eligibility criteria i.e. here the student should belong to Economically Backward Classes (EBC), Socially Backward Communities, OBC, SC, OEC etc.
- The third eligibility criteria is also related to the annual income of the family i.e. there is no limitation in income for SC and OEC which we mentioned in the above category here.
- But there is an annual income limitation of 1 lakh rupees for OBC category. This is applicable for +2 courses, Degree, PG and Professional courses. The same rule applies to other categories as well.
- The fourth eligibility criteria is related to the courses taken by the student i.e. here it can be availed by students doing various courses such as degree, diploma, polytechnic, post graduate, VHSE etc. For more information visit the e-grants scholarship portal.
So what are the necessary documents required to get this scholarship
- Previous exam marks card
- Aadhar card
- Income proof certificate
- Age proof
- Cast certificate
- If any other necessary documents are required.
e grants scholarship Application Form
Before applying for this scholarship, you must take all the documents that we have mentioned in the above sentence.
Next, let’s know the complete information about how to apply for the scholarship step by step. If you don’t know how to apply for the scholarship here, you can also apply for it at your institution level and take advantage of it.
- In the first step, we mentioned one-time registration. That means here you have to visit the E-Grantz 3.0 portal. There you will see One-Time Registration as soon as the website screen opens. Click on it.
- Then, enter the name on your Aadhaar card. Click to validate your name. Then enter the mobile number, date of birth, email id, and password asked there, and register on the e-grants portal.
- In the second step, acquire the dashboard as a student login, that is, login through the e-mail id and password.
- In the third step the student has to fill the profile on the dashboard. That is, fill the basic details asked there, then bank details, and so on, put institution details in the same way as its other details. Complete the profile.
- Apply for the scholarship at the fourth stage. How it is first you fill out the profile then click on Apply Post-Matric Scholarship. Then you will see the list of eligible scholarships there.
- Then see which scholarships you are eligible for and apply. Give the documents asked there and fill out the application. Then finally give submit.
e grants scholarship Awards
Rewards are divided category wise for students who get e grants scholarship. That means here SC and OEC Categories have different types of scholarship, it is different for OBC Category. So let’s know below how the scholarship is divided in relation to it.
- Here all the students who come in SC and OEC categories, per month. Stipend is given. It is given based on the distance difference between the college and the student’s home.
- Let’s see how it is. Here a stipend of INR 630 per month is given if the student’s home and college are less than 8km away. Similarly, if the distance is more than 8 km, a stipend of INR 750 will be given.
- As such, the student is doing professional courses. A stipend of around INR 1500 per month is provided without any distance requirement.
How has this scholarship been divided for the students coming in OBC category
- INR 160 rupees per month for students eligible for this OBC category scholarship, +2 course in recognized college is given this stipend.
- Day Scholars – INR 200 if a student under this category is completing his studies today in PG or Hostel.
- Hosteller – Stipend of INR 250 per month is given.
- As the last reward, the student who comes in this category is doing polytechnic course. Day Scholars – INR 100
- Hosteller – INR 150 per month is given as Stipend.
e grants scholarship application status
After applying for e grants scholarship it is very important to check the application status to see if the student is eligible or not. So you can check the application status by following step.
- For this you need to visit E-Grantz 3.0 portal first.
- In the next step enter Aadhaar card number and date of birth and login.
- Now you will see Track Application. Click on it.
- Then you will see all the application details there. That is, your name, date of birth, application number, application location, application receipt date, application status and remarks are all there.
Where to contact for more information on this grants scholarship
To get more information about this scholarship we have mentioned its complete information below. That means here address mobile number, email id, toll free number are all there. Get in touch.
DIRECTORATE OF SCHEDULED CASTES DEVELOPMENT
Museum-Nandhavanam Road, Nandhavanam, Vikasbhavan P O, Thiruvananthapuram-695033.
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
TOLL-FREE (ST Department): 1800 425 2312.