Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship 2024: Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship is awarded to financially less strong students in the state of Tamil Nadu to supplement their academic pursuits. That means here Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is providing this facility to the students through the CSR project related to their education.
Yes, here Kotak Mahendra Bank scholarship in Tamil Nadu state after completion of 12th standard for the following courses i.e. Engineering, Medical (MBBS), and Law will receive a scholarship. A scholarship amount of up to two lakhs is awarded annually to the selected students for this scholarship.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship From||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Last Date to Apply||March 2024|
|Official website to Apply||www.buddy4study.com|
|Contact for more information||e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Similarly phone number Phone: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 317).|
So, through this article let us know the complete information about Kotak Mahindra scholarship eligibility criteria, important documents required to apply, last date to apply, selection procedure and how to apply for it.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship Eligibility
Eligibility criteria are very important while applying for every scholarship. So given below steps regarding this scholarship.
- The first eligibility criteria is that the students or applicants must be permanent residents of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- As second eligibility criteria students or applicants must have completed 12th standard in Government college with 80% marks. Thus, there is some relief here for disabled students.
- The third eligibility criteria is that students or applicants should be pursuing higher education in Engineering, Medical (MBBS) and Law first year in a NIRF accredited college.
- As the fourth eligibility criterion children of Kotak Mahindra Bank employees are not allowed to avail this benefit.
- The last eligibility criteria is that the annual income of the student or applicant’s family should be less than 5 lakhs. Students having all these eligibility can apply immediately.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship Documents
The following important documents are required to apply for the scholarship.
- First document is Aadhaar Card or Voter ID or Driving License any one for identity proof or address proof of student or applicant.
- The second important document is the 12th class mark card or certificate details of the student or applicant.
- As a third document the student or applicant should submit the admission proof of the college where they have been recently admitted or the letter or bonafide certificate obtained from the college.
- A recent passport size photograph of the student or applicant.
- Lastly, bank account details etc. of the student or applicant. All these documents have to be provided by the students while submitting their application.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship Application Link
Below is a step-by-step guide on how students or applicants who meet all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the above sentence can apply for the scholarship..
- In the first step students or applicants visit the official website https://kotakeducation.org/kotak-kanya-scholarship/. After reading all the contents there,
- The next step is to apply, visit https://www.buddy4study.com/page/kotak-mahindra-bank-scholarship. There click on Apply Now button.
- Login through e-mail and password, if applying for the first time, create an account and then the application will open.
- Read the terms and conditions there. Then fill the application, after previewing that all the documents you have applied for are correct, submit. In this way the application can be submitted very easily.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Scholarship Selection Process
Certain things are considered for selection for scholarship. Here is information about them.
- Firstly, the academic progress of the student is looked at. In the later stage, the selection process is continued after knowing about the financial condition of the student and the family.
- At this stage selected students will be interviewed by phone or virtual assistant.At a later stage, the selected students will be awarded the scholarship.
Mahindra Bank Scholarship Award
The students selected for this scholarship will be awarded a scholarship of up to two lakhs annually till the end of their studies to cover college fees, laptop, and purchase of all materials required for academic activities.
For more details regarding this scholarship contact here
If there are any queries regarding the scholarship of the students or applicants here, email id to contact via e-mail: email@example.com Similarly phone number Phone: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 317).