Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Scholarship 2024: Swami Dayanand Education Foundation This organization works for the betterment of society and helps provide scholarships to economically disadvantaged students. This organization started in 2015. About 200 students get this scholarship assistance annually.
Yes, this one foundation scholarship is available for graduate and postgraduate courses like Engineering, MBBS, IT, and Pharmacy, all undergraduate courses, i.e. students doing professional courses like IIT, and Architecture here can also apply for this scholarship.
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship From||Swami Dayanand Education Foundation|
|Last Date to Apply||Every year (January)|
|More information contact||WhatsApp number details are as follows. Here you can ask any query regarding this – 8448770654 Similarly There is also an e-mail address. email@example.com|
So, let’s know the eligibility criteria, the documents required to apply, how to apply and the answers to all the questions related to the scholarship offered by Swami Dayananda Education Foundation through this article.
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Scholarship Eligibility
One has to fulfill certain eligibility criteria to avail the scholarship of this institution. Here is their information.
- First of all this scholarship is awarded to students who are doing it. Those courses are undergraduate and postgraduate courses like Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, as well as all undergraduate courses.
- Secondly, should have secured 65 percent marks in academic activity i.e. 12th standard. Similarly, the competitive exam CGPA should be around 6.5.
- A student who has applied for this one scholarship can also apply for other scholarships. There is no such standard here.
- The fourth eligibility criterion is that the annual income of the student’s family should be less than 6 lakhs. Income tax proof should be shown in this regard.
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Scholarship Documents
Some documents are required while applying for a scholarship. Here is their information.
- The first document is the student’s 12th class mark card and CGPA certificate optional, as well as the student’s latest all-semester mark card including each term score.
- Admission letter or rank certificate details of admission to the college.
- Proof that the student has paid the fee for doing the course i.e. here the details paid for various semesters and annually.
- A counseling seat allotment letter means the details about the seat that the student has got in the college.
- Aadhaar Card or Driving License or PAN Card Details for Address Proof.
- Family Annual Income Certificate Details
- A recent photograph of the student or applicant.
- Details of education loan if availed
- Bank account details of the student or applicant etc.
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Details
There are four types of scholarships offered here. Among them, its scholarship amount is different. Let’s see information about it.
- Firstly Smt. Shyam Lata Garg Scholarship for class 12th students whose reward is 5,000 per annum.
- Secondly, Smt. Sheela Gupta Scholarship is given for class 11th students. Its award is 4,000 per annum.
- In the third scholarship list Sh. Ram Lal Gupta Scholarship is awarded to class 10th students. Its scholarship award is 3,000 per annum.
- In the last scholarship list Sh. Anand Swarup Garg Scholarship is given for class 9th students. Its scholarship award is 2,000 per annum.
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Scholarship Selections
Students whose annual family income is low are first selected for this institution’s scholarship. After that the selection procedure will be done based on the marks in their academic performance.
Swami Dayanand Education Foundation Scholarship Application Form
Students or applicants need to follow the following procedure to submit the application.
- In the first step students should visit the Swami Dayanand Education Foundation page which is the official website.
- At the next stage, Scholarship for India will appear on the menu bar. Click on it.
- Then the application will open. Read it completely. Fill it up. Similarly check once that all the information filled is correct. If everything is correct then submit. Then download the application details pdf. This can be done offline through A-74, Ground Floor, Sector-2,Noida- 201301, UP (India)Tel: +91 -120-4146823
The renewal procedure of this scholarship is as follows
Selected students will get scholarship from this institution. Then students have to renew every year. For this, students have to fill and submit the application form through the official website.
Similarly, the details of the students selected for this scholarship will be communicated through its official website.
WhatsApp number details are as follows. Here you can ask any query regarding this – 8448770654 Similarly There is also an e-mail address. firstname.lastname@example.org.