CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023 Apply Online:Directorate of Minority Welfare Department of Kerala State to provide financial assistance to girl children for education. This means that Kerala State Government has implemented this scholarship to help Girls students.
Yes, this one scholarship assistance is provided by Minority Welfare Department of Kerala State Government. This means that the Girls students belonging to the minority category can apply for this scholarship.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023
|Scholarship From||Minority Welfare Department of Kerala|
|Scholarship For||Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian community Girls|
|Starting Date and Last Date to Apply||October/November|
|Official Website to Apply||minoritywelfare.kerala.gov.in|
|More information contact||Contact Number: 0471 – 2300524 to find answers to queries regarding this scholarship Can be contacted through E-mail ID: email@example.com.|
So let us know the complete information about the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Kerala Minority Scholarship, the eligibility criteria, the main documents required to apply, the distribution of the scholarship and the last dates to apply for this scholarship through this article.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Eligibility
Here we have given the information about the eligibility criteria which are important to apply for the scholarship through various points.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship should be permanent residents of Kerala state.
- Secondly, only girls students are allowed to apply for this scholarship.
- Girls students who want to apply must belong to minority category. That means there will be opportunity for minority groups like Muslims and Christians.(Muslim, Latin, Converted Christian community Girls)
- Also the annual family income of the candidates who wish to apply should not be more than 8 lakhs.
- Students who wish to apply must have passed 12th with 50% marks.
- As the last eligibility, the candidates who wish to apply must be pursuing their studies in a government college. Or should have secured a seat in any college in Govt quota.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Documents
Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship have to provide the following main documents.
- As the first main document, a recent passport size photograph of the student or candidate who wishes to apply.
- Aadhaar Card Copy for Address Proof
- Copy of previous year marks card as third main document
- Copy of bank account details in the name of the student
- Copy of Income Certificate stating the annual income of the student’s family
- Print out application form and mobile number etc.
Students can apply for CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship as follows:
We have given information about the various steps to be followed by the applicants to apply for the scholarship through the following steps.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the scholarship should first visit the official website of Minority Welfare Department of Kerala State Government.
- After visiting, the home page will show an option called Scholarship. Click on it. Then the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship application will open.
- Then apply for the scholarship. Read and fill all the things asked there correctly. Scan the documents at a later stage. Check that everything is correct.
- After filling the application, take a print out of the copy like submit.
- Thus it can also be renewed. For that click on renewal option. Similarly, if you fill the things asked there and submit it, it is enough.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Selection Procedure
After applying for this scholarship, the selection process will take place in the following steps. We have given their information here.
After filling and submitting the application here, take a print out and give it to the institution. There the institution verifies the documentary and the candidate.
The verified application will be processed by the Head of the College through the Scholarship Portal for the approval process.
At this stage the student’s documents are duly verified by the Scholarship Inspection Team. At a later stage it will be sent for final submission.
After all this process is complete, Minority Welfare Department of Kerala State Government informs the status of selected students.
The distribution process of Scholarship is as follows
Allotment of scholarships to the selected candidates will be done according to the various subjects pursued.
- The first stipend allocation process is for undergraduate students to receive around 5,000 rupees per annum
- Similarly, the stipend allocation for post-graduation candidates is around 6,000 rupees per annum.
- Selected students who wish to pursue professional courses are given a scholarship of around Rs 7,000 per annum.
- Also, if the students are pursuing their studies while staying in the hostel, around 13,000 rupees will be given as hostel stipend.
For more information contact here
Contact Number: 0471 – 2300524 to find answers to queries regarding this scholarship Can be contacted through E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.