Sanskrit Scholarship 2024: This scholarship is awarded by the Government of India to students pursuing their studies in Sanskrit. Awarding this scholarship to students will not only help them academically but also help more people learn the Sanskrit language. Because this an ancient language, and it should not lose its existence for any reason.
Yes, if the students are pursuing Sanskrit as an optional language in their studies i.e. from 9th to 12th standard, as well as in graduation, post-graduation, and PhD, they will be given a scholarship of Rs 2,500 per month by the Government of India.
Sanskrit Scholarship 2024
|Scholarship From||Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Govt India|
|Apply period||December to April|
Sanskrit Scholarship So, let us know the complete information about the eligibility criteria required to apply for this scholarship, as well as the required documents to apply and the last date to apply.
Sanskrit Scholarship Eligiblity
Eligibility criteria is the most important while applying for any scholarship. Here we have informed the important things regarding this one scholarship.
- The first eligibility criteria is that the student should have taken Sanskrit as an optional language in any college or university he/she is studying in.
- The second eligibility criteria is that the student should have secured 60 percent marks in total in 9th and 10th standard along with 60 percent and above in Sanskrit language.
- As the third eligibility criteria, students of class 11th and 12th must have secured 60% marks in total examination and Sanskrit language.
- For the students who are doing graduation of the fourth eligibility criterion, they should have secured 60% marks in previous 12th standard. Similarly, for the previous two semesters of the degree i.e. students doing BA here should have taken Sanskrit as an optional language and secured 60% marks in the previous two semesters.
- Fifth Eligibility Criterion Post graduation students i.e. students doing MA here should have completed their previous graduation with 60% marks. Also in Sanskrit should have passed with 60% marks. Also the students doing post graduation MA should be getting 60 percent marks in Sanskrit language.
- As the last eligibility criteria, PhD students should have passed PG with 60% marks. Similarly, candidates applying for this must have taken admission for Ph.D. before knowing this scholarship information.
Sanskrit Scholarship Documents
Students have to submit some documents mentioned here before applying for scholarship. Following is the list of documents required in this regard.
- First in the list of documents is Marks Card. It should be given in relation to your education.
- A recent photograph of the student.
- Student’s bank pass book copy i.e. this is the first page view of all the essentials. That means here the student’s name, bank account number etc. should be there.
- Aadhaar card copy of the student or applicant for address proof.
- Caste income certificate etc. of the student or applicant.
Find information about the scholarship amount given by the government to the students
Here we have given the information about the rewards given by the government while giving the scholarship.
- For first level students i.e. 9th and 10th class students are given like 500 rupees for 10 months.
- In the second phase, 11th and 12th class students will get scholarship. They are paid around 600 likes for ten months.
- Students who are doing graduation for example B.A, BSc, B.com students will be given stipend of around 800 for 10 months.
- Similarly, MA students who are doing post-graduation are given a scholarship of around one thousand rupees for 10 months.
- Lastly, a scholarship of Rs 2,500 for about 12 months is awarded to students doing PhD.
Sanskrit Scholarship Application Form
Here we have given detailed information about the points to be followed to apply for this one scholarship.
- In the first step to apply for this scholarship one should visit the official website of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
- At the later stage the students or applicants where the new scholarship link will appear on the first home page. Click on it.
- In the next step enter the mobile number or email id and login.
At the next step, the scholarship application link will open. Click on it. Read all the contents there properly.
Fill up the application at a later stage. Check if everything is correct and upload the required documents, scan them and submit the application.