Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023 Apply Online-The Coca-Cola Scholarship is a highly prestigious achievement-based scholarship awarded to high school seniors who have demonstrated exceptional leadership skills and a strong commitment to serving their communities.
The program has been running for over 35 years and has awarded more than $81 million in scholarships to over 6,750 students. Every year, 150 students are selected to receive a $20,000 scholarship to pursue their academic goals.
Coca Cola scholarship 2023
|Scholarship From||Coca Cola Foundation|
|Last Date to Apply||August 1-October 2.|
|Official Website to Apply||www.coca-colascholarsfoundation.org|
|More information contact||Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation PO Box 442 Atlanta, GA 30301|
The scholarship provides a great opportunity for students to receive financial support to further their education and also helps to recognize the outstanding efforts of young people who are making a positive impact in their communities.
In this blog post, we will provide an overview of the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023 application process, eligibility criteria, benefits, and selection process to help students navigate the application process and increase their chances of being selected for this prestigious scholarship.
Coca Cola Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- They must be a current high school student or a home-schooled student attending a school in the United States or select DoD schools, and are expected to graduate during the 2022-2023 academic school year.
- They must be a U.S. citizen, U.S. national, U.S. permanent resident, refugee, asylee, Cuban-Haitian entrant, or humanitarian parolee, based on the guidelines utilized by the U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility.
- They must be planning to pursue a degree at an accredited post-secondary institution in the United States.
- They must be able to verify a minimum overall B/3.0 GPA in their high school coursework.
It’s important to note that children or grandchildren of current or former employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, company divisions, or subsidiaries, and high school graduates are not eligible for the scholarship. The application process is highly competitive, and applicants must ensure they meet all eligibility criteria before applying.
In order to be eligible for the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023, applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- They cannot be children or grandchildren of current employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
- They cannot be children or grandchildren of former employees who are currently receiving retirement benefits based on their previous employment with Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
- They cannot be international students, except for those attending select DoD schools.
- They must not have already graduated high school.
- They cannot be temporary residents.
These requirements are in place to ensure fairness and impartiality in the selection process and to give all eligible students an equal chance to receive the scholarship. It’s important to thoroughly review the eligibility criteria before applying.
Coca Cola Scholarship Documents
When applying for the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023, applicants must have the following documents ready:
- Your school’s high school code, which can be found on the College Board’s website.
- Information about your parents’ approximate combined income before taxes from the previous year.
- Detailed information about any community service hours you’ve completed while in high school.
- The number of Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and Honors classes available at your school.
- Your current class’s marks and rank.
- Your grades will be utilized to determine whether or not you are eligible for the scholarship throughout your stay.
Having these documents ready can help make the application process smoother and faster. It’s important to ensure that all the information provided in the application form is accurate and truthful.
- The selection process for the scholarship is highly competitive, and applicants must ensure that they provide all necessary information to increase their chances of being selected.
Coca Cola Scholarship Application Link
To apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023, applicants need to follow the following steps:
- Fill out a Google Form and submit it to the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation through their website.
- No transcripts, essays, or other supplementary paperwork are required when applying for the scholarship.
- However, it is recommended to obtain a copy of your transcript before completing the application to ensure that the information you provide is accurate and up-to-date.
- The application deadline for the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023 is typically in October of the applicant’s senior year of high school.
- After the application deadline, a group of semifinalists will be selected based on their academic achievements, leadership potential, and community involvement.
- The semifinalists will then be required to submit additional information, such as essays, letters of recommendation, and transcripts, to move on to the finalist stage.
- Finalists will be interviewed by a panel of judges, and the 150 scholarship winners will be selected based on their overall excellence and potential to make a positive impact on their communities.
Coca Cola Scholarship Selection Procedure
The selection process for the Coca Cola Scholarship 2023 is a multi-stage process that includes the following steps:
- Initial Review: All applications are reviewed to ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria and that all required documents have been submitted.
- Semifinalist Selection: The selection committee reviews all eligible applications and selects approximately 1,600 semifinalists based on academic achievements, leadership skills, and community involvement.
- Semifinalist Interviews: Semifinalists are invited to participate in an interview process conducted by regional selection committees. These interviews are used to further evaluate each candidate’s qualifications and determine the 250 finalists.
- Finalist Selection: The regional selection committees select the 250 finalists based on their academic achievements, leadership skills, community involvement, and performance in the interview process.
- Winner Selection: The Coca Cola Scholars Foundation Board of Directors reviews the 250 finalists and selects the 150 scholarship winners. The winners are chosen based on their overall academic and personal accomplishments, leadership potential, and their ability to make a positive impact on their community.
All applicants are notified of their status in the selection process, and the scholarship winners are announced in March. The selection process is highly competitive, so make sure to put your best foot forward in your application and showcase your academic achievements, leadership skills, and community involvement.
Coca Cola scholarships Awards
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program offers significant benefits and rewards to the selected applicants. Each year, 150 high school seniors are chosen to receive a scholarship of $20,000, which can be used to pay for tuition, fees, books, and other academic expenses at any accredited U.S. post-secondary institution.
In addition, the Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team also awards scholarships to 150 students. The gold team members receive an award of $1,500, silver team members receive an award of $1,250, and bronze team members receive an award of $1,000.
These scholarships can be used to further their education at a community college. These rewards can help ease the financial burden of college expenses and allow students to focus on their academic and personal goals.
For more information regarding Coca Cola scholarship 2023 Apply Online can be contacted here
If you need more information or have any questions about the Coca Cola Scholarship 2023, you can contact the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation at their mailing address:
Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
PO Box 442
Atlanta, GA 30301
You can also visit their website at www.coca-colascholarsfoundation.org for more information about the scholarship program, eligibility criteria, application process, and deadlines. Additionally, they have a FAQ section on their website that may be helpful in answering any questions you may have.
High school seniors who are U.S. citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) and planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution can apply.
The deadline to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023 is usually in October. The exact date will be announced on the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation website.
You will need your school’s high school code, your parents’ approximate combined income, detailed information about any community service hours you’ve completed, the number of AP, IB, and Honors classes available at your school, and your current class’s marks and rank.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation evaluates applicants based on leadership, academic achievements, and community service involvement. Semifinalists will be selected and required to submit additional information, and then 150 Coca-Cola Scholars will be chosen from the pool of semifinalists.
150 Coca-Cola Scholars will receive a $20,000 scholarship. Additionally, the Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team Gold, Silver, and Bronze Scholars will receive awards of $1,500, $1,250, and $1,000, respectively.
No, international students (with the exception of students at select DoD schools) cannot apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023.
No, essays or supplementary paperwork are not required. However, you should receive a copy of your transcript before completing the application to ensure that you’re providing accurate and up-to-date details about yourself.
No, children or grandchildren of current or former Coca-Cola employees are not eligible to apply for the Coca-Cola Scholarship 2023.